17

The next morning Eve woke up to kisses being placed all over her face making her groan and roll over onto her stomach.

"Baby that's not fair, you know I can't move well." Jared groans annoyed that she moved away from him.

"Good." She mumbles making Jared smack her ass hard.

"Jare!" Eve shouts turning to look at him shocked that he smacked her ass that hard.

"You ignored me!" Jared whines making her sigh.

If he wasn't hurt she would have just rolled back over and gone back to sleep, but she felt bad since he still seemed to be in pain.

"I'm sorry, how are you feeling? Does anything hurt?" Eve asks concerned and Jared sighs shaking his head.

"No, I just want a kiss." Jared pouts.

Eve smiles at him and kisses him gently. Jared smiles into the kiss trying to pull her closer to him by her waist but Eve pulls away.

"Hey." He pouts.

"You need to rest." Eve whispers and Jared groans annoyed pulling a pillow over his head.

"I'm not broken." Jared groans and Eve frowns at his words.

"Carlisle says you need to rest for a week." Eve stated standing up and changing out of yesterdays clothes into a pair of biker shorts a one of Jared's shirts.

"Since when do you listen to vampires?" Jared asks.

"Since that vampire saved your life." Eve snaps at him and Jared raises and eyebrow at her but she ignores him walking out of their room slamming the door behind her frustrated.

Eve walks into the living room to see Sam, Paul, and Seth playing Uno, while Embry and Quill were still asleep. Leah must have left for work because she wasn't anywhere to be seen and Emily was in the kitchen.

"Where's Jake?"

"Left to go see Bella." Seth mumbles keeping his attention on the card game.

"What was that about?" Paul asks Eve giving her a confused look on why she slammed her bedroom door.

"Nothing." She mumbles walking into the kitchen and pouring herself a very needed cup of coffee.

"Good morning." Emily says from the table, Eve gave her a small smile.

"Morning." Eve says taking a sip of her coffee enjoying the warmth it brought her.

"How are feeling?" Emily asks.

"I'm fine." She says as she opens the cabinet pulling out advil for Jared. She pours some water into a glass as well as grabbing a granola bar setting it all on the counter.

"Do you want me to make you anything?" Emily offers and Eve shakes her head.

"No, I'm going to go give this to Jare." Eve says grabbing the three items leaving her coffee on the counter.

She walk back into their room and sighs when she sees Jared trying to stand up. He groans as he moves and Eve closes the door loud making him give her a sheepish smile.

"Stop, you're going to hurt yourself more." Eve says setting his stuff on the bed side table.

"Baby really I'm fine." Jared says trying to get up again.

Eve rolled her eyes and stood back letting him struggle as he tries to stand up. Jared holds back a groan as he stands up smiling widely at Eve who had an unamused look on her face.

"See I told you," Jared starts but groans as he feels a sharp pain on his side. He places his hands against it groaning and Eve quickly helps him lay back down.