18.5

When Eve got home she was greeted to Jared waiting for her in the living room.

"Where's Paul?" Eve asks.

"Patrol, then he's going to talk to Rachel." Jared says and Eve nods her head.

She walks over to him and straddles his lap resting her head against his chest. Jared sighs and wraps his arms around her loosely rubbing small circles on her bottom part of her back.

"Did you eat dinner?"

"Yeah, Billy made steaks so I had dinner there." Eve explains.

"Do you miss your old life?" Jared asks quietly and Eve frowns. She pulls away and looks at Jared confused.

"What are you talking about?" Eve asks.

"Your old life in Seattle? Do you miss it?" Eve sighs and rests a hand on his cheek giving him a small smile.

"Some things, but I'm happy here." Eve states and Jared continued to stare at her.

"But do you want to go back to Seattle?" Jared asks and Eve frowns.

"No." Eve says.

"Eve you uprooted your life in Seattle for me and are now stuck here." Jared says not understanding how she couldn't want to go back to Seattle if she loved it there.

"Jare, I don't want to go back to Seattle. I am happy here with you. I don't want that life anymore, I want the life I have here right now." Eve says gently and Jared sighs.

"I would've moved with you." Jared whispers feeling guilty that she had to stay here in La Push.

"I know, but I... I found my happiness here with you. I don't want to be anywhere else." Eve says and Jared smiles at her words.

He leans in and kisses her lips gently making her moan and quickly kiss him back passionately.

His hands move to her waist holding onto her tightly making a moan escape her mouth into his.

Jared pulls back slightly trailing his lips to her cheek down to her jaw and then down her neck gently. Moans left Eves mouth as he gently sucked on the skin of her neck making her grip onto his short hair.

"Jare." Eve whimpers her hips slowly grinding against his.

"God, baby." Jared moans against her neck his hands now squeezing her waist.

"To hard." Eve whispers and Jared eases his grip quickly apologizing to her.

"It's okay." Eve whispers again moving to kiss him but he moves his head resting it against her shoulder. Eve pouts knowing that they weren't going to have sex tonight.

Eve loved how Jared never wanted to never risk hurting her, so if he ever hurt her during any point of them getting intimate he would stop it completely not wanting to risk fully hurting her.

"I'm sorry." Jared whispers against her shoulder.

"It's alright." Eve whispers kissing the top of his head.

The two sat in their peaceful silence until Eve ended up falling asleep. Her head rested ontop of his and her body started to relax.

Jared smiles slowly pulling away and resting her head now on his shoulder pulling her more on his lap. He grabs a blanket putting it around her as he moves slightly to get more comfortable.

He didn't feel like walking to their bedroom, and he didn't want to risk waking Eve up from her sleep. He knew she's been struggling to sleep ever since his accident, so he didn't want to disrupt the peaceful sleep she was getting for once.

"I love you Evie."