20

After the ceremony, Eve sat at a table with Bill, Seth, Sue, and Jared. She never let go of Jared's hand, she needed to have him hold onto her hand or she would break down crying.

Eve saw the look of happiness in her parents eyes as they watched Bella get married and now dance with her husband, but Eve couldn't help but feel sick that they will never see her again after tonight. They will never know what actually happened to their daughter while Eve will have to live the rest of her life with that truth.

"Dance with me." Jared says standing up. Eve looks up at him and smiles gently letting him pull her to the dance floor.

Eve wrapped her arms around his neck while his hands rested on her waist. They swayed back and forth gently as other people around them did them same.

Eve rested her head against Jared's chest listening to his steady heart beat. Tears welled up in her eyes and she bit her tongue, she hated that this was supposed to be a happy occasion but all she could think about was that her sister will be turned into a monster sometime in the next few weeks.

"It's okay." Jared whispers making Eve sniffle sadly.

"No, it's not." She whispers making Jared sigh. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss in the top of her head holding her closer to him.

"She chose this Eve, she chose this for herself." Jared whispered trying to calm her down.

"I can't do this." Eve whispers pulling away from Jared and leaves the dance floor to go near the woods to get some air. She felt like she was suffocating, how did the Cullens act so casual, how can her sister act like this is okay.

"Because it is okay." Eve froze when she heard Edwards voice from behind her.

"Go away." Eve says wiping her cheeks so there were no tears and she turns to the vampire glaring at him.

"You're upset, I have been hearing your thoughts all day." Edwards says.

"stay the hell out of of my head." Eve snaps moving to walk past him but Edward grabs her arm gently making her flinch since he was so cold.

"Let go." Eve says and Edward shakes his head.

"Not until you understand that she will be okay. She wanted this life." Edward says and Eve stared at him in disbelief.

"She's eighteen years old Edward, she doesn't even pay taxes yet!" Eve yells snatching her arm out of his grip.

"You're having her lie to everyone, you're having me lie! When she's turned you don't think my dads going to ask questions? You don't think that he's not going to try to see her? To talk to her?" Eve asks heartbroken.

"I will be the one picking him up, I will be the one who has to lie to him every god damn day and say I don't know what happened!" Eve cries looking at Edward with hate.

"You should've left this damn town the minute you met her." Eve says sadly and Edward didn't know what to say, how would he?

"She will be happy." Edward says and Eve shakes her head sadly.

"Well I'm glad she's getting her happy ending while screwing everyone else over in the process." Eve says and Edward took a step towards her but he didn't get far since he was shoved back quickly.

"Go near her again, I dare you." Seth growls glaring at Edward who looked at Seth surprised.

"Seth..."

"We were already letting it slide that you're going to change Bella, but never lay a hand on an imprint. Especially Eve." Seth says protectively and Eve walked over resting a hand on his shoulder gently to calm the boy down.

"Seth let's go find Jared." Eve says gently. Seth turns to her and his eyes scan her for any injuries. Eve wasn't his sister by blood, but she was his sister by heart and he would be damned if anyone had hurt her.

"Come on." She says again and Seth sighs nodding his head following her back to the reception.

Jared and Seth made eye contact and Eve knew they were communicating with their mind link because of the angry look that was on Jared's face. Jared's eyes move from behind Eve and Seth and she glances back to see Edward following a little ways from behind them.

Eve made her way to Jared resting her hand on his chest to hold him back, last thing they needed was for a fight to break out during the wedding.

"Calm down, I'm safe." Eve whispers gently and Jared's eyes glance down to her. His brown eyes stare into her green ones and he sighs leaning down to place a kiss on her forehead.

"Jacobs here." Jared whispers pulling away from Eve and she sighs knowing that will cause nothing but drama.

"We should go, I'm tired and I want to go to bed." Eve says and Jared nods his head.

"Do you want to say goodbye to her?" Jared asks.

"You're going to make me anyways." Eve says and Jared smiles knowing she was right.

The two walk over to Bella and Edward who were coming back from wherever they were.

"We are leaving." Eve says and Bella frowns at her older sisters words.

"Oh.. already?" Bella asks and Eve nods her head.

Eve didn't know what else to say. What do you say to someone you will never see again?

"Goodbye Bells." Eve says quietly holding back tears.

"Bye Eve." Bella says sadly.

But Eve grabbed Jared's hand and the two of them left the reception making their way to Jared's truck.

"Are you okay?" Jared asks Eve as they walk but she just shakes her head not wanting to talk about it.

Eve silently cried the whole drive home, she didn't know what to think. She will never see her little sister again and she's going to have to lie to her dad and mom by saying she didn't know where or what was going on with Bella.

Jared's hand finds Eves and he grabs it tightly bring it up to his lips to leave a gentle kiss on it.

"It'll be okay." Jared whispers

But Eve didn't feel like it would be, she felt like something bad was going to happen and a lot of people were going to be hurt.