22

Eve looked at Jared like he was the craziest person alive, that was not possible. A vampire can not reproduce, they are not alive, how can they have anything in them that is alive to create a fetus?

"That's not possible." Eve says quickly and Jared sighs.

"I know, but it's true. Jacob saw her with his own eyes." Jared states and Eve felt her heart stop. If Bella was pregnant and her husband is a vampire that means....

Eve didn't waste a second before booting out of the house ignoring Jared's yells for her to stop. She got into her car and started the engine, her tired screeching slightly since she hit the gas hard.

Eves mind went blank as she drove, she didn't want this to be true. She didn't want to think of the monster that was inside her younger sister. She didn't even want to know the loophole the two went through to even get pregnant.

Once Eve pulled into the Cullens driveway she ran up to the front door knocking on it quickly. Her heart was pounding as she waited. She thought if her heart pounded any harder it would fall out of her chest.

The front door opened after a minute of waiting and Carlisle stood looking at Eve with a gentle smile.

"Tell me it's not true." Eve whispers.

Her hands were shaking by her side as Carlisle opens the door for her to come in without saying a word. Eve follows Carlisle into the living room and she felt her heart stop when her eyes landed on her sister.

Bella looked like she was almost dead, her skin was sickly white, you could see that life was being drained out of her, literally.

"Eve." Bella says with a small smile making the other vampires turn their attention to the human in the room.

Eve stared at Bella in disbelief and tears started to well up in her eyes. She could hardly recognize her sister, it was like she was a walking skeleton.

"How is this possible?" Eve asks Carlisle confused.

"We don't know, I have never seen this before." He says.

"It's killing you, isn't it?" Eve asks Bella and her younger sister nods her head.

"Why would you keep it?" Eve asks almost horrified.

"Because it's a baby." Rosalie says moving closer to Bella as if Eve would try to hurt her.

"It's killing her." Eve says in disbelief that they could ever believe that the thing inside her sister was a baby.

"It's Bella's choice, despite what some of us have been saying to her." Edward explains and Eve could tell instantly that he did not want Bella to be having the little creature inside her.

"Eve please, I need your support." Bella begs and Eve shook her head.

Eve hated vampires, she didn't keep that a secret. She would not support her sister in this decision, she would not get involved in the drama she knows that little creature will bring, she did not want to wolves to get involved.

"They won't let you keep it, they will think it's like Edward. An uncontrollable blood thirsty creature that kills." Eve says trying to get her sister to process what she was saying, hopping to knock any sense into her.

"Eve." Edward warns.

"She needs to know," Eve snaps, "if you have it, the wolves won't be able to turn a blind eye. They were already doing it for you to be turned." Eve says.

They knew she was right, she was normally always right.

"Eve please."

"Bella I cant, I'm an imprint." Eve says and Bella frowns but Eve didn't feel bad.

She was allowed to choose the boys over Bella, Bella had chosen Edward over everyone for the past year and a half. Eve didn't care that her sister was having the demon child, all she cared about was protecting the boys, protecting Seth, and protecting Jared.

"But you can change their views." Bella tried and Eve purses her lips glancing to Edward knowing he was reading her mind.

"She won't, because she doesn't believe you should be having it." Edward says with a monotone voice.

"That thing inside you, it's a monster Bella. Whether you believe so or not it is, and that will break the treaty laws." Eve says making Bella's eyes well up with tears.

"They won't come when she's pregnant, but the minute that thing is born you better be prepared to fight for its life." Eve says turning to Edward who just nods his head.

"If I were all of you, I would move to Alaska. Just like the original plan, if the things not born here...." Eve took a small breath in to calm her nerves, "nothing can happen. To anyone."

Eve left the house after that feeling sick to her stomach. She made it down the stairs before she ended up throwing up in the bushes right outside the Cullens home. Someone grabbed her hair holding it back for her as she continued to empty out her stomach.

"Thank you." Eve whispers her eyes closed. She was still bent over trying to catch her breath, at the moment she didn't care who was holding her hair back. All she knew was that she didn't want to go home with puke in her hair as a reminder for what she saw.

"Do you mean it? What you said about the fetus?" Alice asks quietly and Eve sighs standing up fully. Alice let's go of Eves hair and takes a few steps back knowing that it would make her uncomfortable.

"Its killing her from the inside Alice, who is to say it won't do the same when it's on the outside. Vampires struggle with control, but so do kids. Imagine having the maturity of a three year old with the power of a vampire." Eve says and Alice looked at her as if she understood what she was saying.

"Hell maybe I'm wrong, and that thing turns out to be a good kid. But I'm not risking my families lives of it, not after how many times they've already risked their lives for her."  Eve says sadly.

Eve didn't wait for Alice's response, instead, she got into her car and drove back to La Push with tears in her eyes. She wished her life wasn't so complicated, she wishes that Bella didn't fall in love with a vampire and that Jared wasn't a werewolf. That they could all get along, but reality was a bitch.