12

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Charlie asks Eve as Jared was loading his truck with boxes of her things.

"Dad for the thousandth time yes." Eve says and Charlie sighs.

"You just moved back, you just started dating..."

"You got mom knocked up a month into dating her with me." Eve says crossing her arms over her chest while Charlie sputters out words.

"Look that's different." He says and Eve raises an eyebrow at him.

"Do you not like Jared anymore?"

"God no sweetheart. I love him like he was my own son, it's just... you're my little girl you know. It's hard seeing you move away, again." Charlie says sadly and Eve pulls him into a tight hug.

"I'll only be twenty minutes away." Eve whispers and Charlie sighs nodding his head hugging her back tightly.

"Im proud of you sweetheart." Charlie whispers and Eve felt tears well up in her eyes as she held onto her dad tighter.

"Thank you dad." She says as she pulls away Charlie smiling at her.

"Even if it doesn't work out your room will always be open." Charlie says and Eve rolls her eyes at her dad.

"Okay I think I got everything." Jared says walking into the kitchen smiling widely at the two.

"Eve go outside, I'd like to talk to Jared." Charlie says and Eve nods her head kissing Jared's cheek before walking outside.

Eve sits on the porch steps sighing but also wondering what her dad wanted to talk to Jared about, hopefully he wasn't threatening him.

Eve smiles when she sees Jacobs truck pull into the drive way and she stands up hit frowns when she sees Bella slamming the truck door shut seeming angry.

A silver Volvo screeches to a stop and Eve quickly ran over not wanting a fight to break out.

"What did you do?" Eve asks Jacob as Edward comes over angry.

"I didn't do anything." Jacobs lies to the older girl and she saw right through it.

"Not here, Edward please." Bella begs but Edward goes around her grabbing Eves arm tightly.

"Ow dude!" Eve yells angrily but Edward ignores her his grip still on her.

"If you ever touch her again against her will..."

"She's not sure what her will is..."

"Oh, she can speak for herself. Trust me on that."

Eve scrunches her face up in disgust at the information Edward just gave them.

She did not need to know that.

"Fine, someday she'll speak for herself. She'll ask me to." Jacob says stepping closer making Eve even more disgusted.

She really did not need to know that either.

Before either boys could do anything Edward is shoved away from Jacob and Eve is grabbed and basically thrown into Jacobs arms.

"If you ever touch her again I will not hesitate to kill you." Jared growls at Edward making Eves eyes widen.

She's seen Jared angry before, it's bound to happen since he's a werewolf. But never has she seen him this angry before, she was surprised he wasn't shaking.

"Listen..."

"No you fucking listen. Never and I mean never lay a fucking hand on my girlfriend." Jared interrupts.

"Alright everyone calm down." Charlie says coming in between Jared and Edward.

Eve reaches out and grabs Jared's hand pulling him closer to her so she can hug his arm laying a kiss on his bicep.

"Good, now what the hell is going on?" Charlie asks looking at the group.

"I kissed Bella." Jacob says and Charlie raises an eyebrow at him, "and she broke her hand punching me in the face." Jacob finished.

"Alright, now you." Charlie says looking at Jared who was still trying to calm down.

"Edward grabbed my arm." Eve explains and Charlie looks at his daughter than to Jared.

"Hard, he grabbed her hard." Jared says glaring at Edward making Charlie turn towards the vampire.

"Alright, everyone needs to calm down. Jacob, you don't kiss my daughter, Jared you need to breath," Charlie says to the two werewolves, "and you need to keep your hands off my daughter." Charlie says to Edward who nods his head.

Charlie shakes his head and heads back inside while the five stayed outside in an awkward silence.

Jared pulls Eve in front of him his eyes looking over the arm Edward had a grip on and he frowned when he saw the faint bruise.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." Jared growls but Eve grabs his hand stopping him.

"I'm fine, it doesn't hurt." Eve lies glancing at Edward.

"Maybe we should go." Bella says grabbing Edwards arm.

"Yeah maybe you should." Jared replied and Eve sighs giving Bella an apologetic look.

"Come on, let's go say goodbye to my dad before we leave." Eve says to Jared and he nods his head pulling her to his side before they walked back inside to let the love triangle figure their own shit out.

"Dad, we are going to head home." Eve says moving out of Jared's arm to hug her dad. Charlie sighs and hugs her back giving Jared a small smile and he returns it.

"I love you Eve." Charlie says making Eve hold onto him tighter.

"I love you too Dad." Eve whispers.

Charlie was the first to pull away and he gave his daughter another smile making Eve smile as well.

"You better get going, don't want it to get dark out before you have the chance to unload." Charlie says and Eve nods her head walking over to Jared.

The two walk out of the house and to the truck getting in, and Jared starts the truck and starts driving.

"You okay?" Jared asks

"Yeah." Eve says giving him a small smile.

"Is your arm okay?" Jared asks concerned and Eve nods her head.

"I'm fine, I swear." Eve promises and Jared sighs nodding his head.

"I over reacted again, didn't I?"

"No, I would've done the same thing if it was you." Eve says honestly and Jared glances at her.

"You know I love you right?" Jared asks smiling.

"You tell me at least five times I day." Eve says.

Jared pulls the truck over to the side of the road making Eve furrow her eyebrows confused.

"Jare what..."

"No like I'm madly in love with you. I want to wake up every morning with you Eve. I want to go to sleep with you beside me every night. I want to hear you ramble when you're frustrated and to be there to wipe your tears. I want to be the first person you go to when you get good news. I'm so madly in love with you that when we are apart all I do is think about you." Jared says honestly and Eve looks at him.

She knew he loved her, of course she knew that. But she didn't know exactly how much she loved him.

"And I promise you Eve, I'll love you forever. Even after I die, I'll still be hopelessly and madly in love with you. You have all my love baby, no one else." Jared says and Eve felt tears in her eyes and she pulled him into a tight hug.

Jared hugs her back kissing the side of her head as she sniffles against his shoulder.

"I love you so much." She whispers making Jared smile widely.

"So so much." She continued and Jared holds her tighter.

"Marry me."