19

Eve looks at her reflection in the mirror letting out a quiet sigh. She runs her hands down the light blue dress she was wearing in hopes to get a few of the wrinkles out.

Her blonde hair was pulled up into a nice updo bun with a few strands resting on her face. She had done her makeup as well praying to god that it looked good. She hasn't gotten this dressed up since she graduated high school, and even then she didn't try this hard.

"You look beautiful."

Eve looks in the mirror seeing Jared standing at their doorway with a smile on his face.

He was wearing a white button down shirt that had the first few buttons undone, with the sleeved rolled up just below his elbows. His pants were light khakis and he was wearing a nice pair of dress shoes.

"I feel stupid." Eve whispers.

Jared walks over and wraps his arms around her waist pulling her to his chest while he rests his head on her shoulder.

"You're going to outshine the bride." He whispers making a small smile appear on Eves face.

"Stop it."

"It's true, Bellas going to be so jealous." Jared says making Eve laugh lightly shaking her head.

"We better get going, I promised your dad we wouldn't be late." Jared says pulling away from her.

Eve nods her head and lets Jared grab her hand in his leading her out of the house and to his truck.

Eve held onto Jared's hand tightly as he drove and he gently ran his thumb along her knuckles hoping to keep her calm.

"Are you going to be okay?" Eve asks and Jared nods his head.

"There's going to be a lot of vampires there." She says and Jared sighs glancing over at her.

"I'm going to be fine, are you going to be okay?" He asks and she nods her head sighing.

"Baby if you can't do this you have to tell me." Jared says and Eve shakes her head.

"I can't miss my little sisters wedding, plus you're meeting my mom for the first time." Eve sighs and Jared brings her hand up to his lips kissing it gently.

"I've met your mom before." Jared says with a smile.

"Yeah when we were seven."

"That counts doesn't it?" Jared teases making Eve laugh. She wraps her arms around his waist letting him pull her to his chest. Eve hums and rests her head against his chest listening to his heart beat.

Jared rests his cheek on the top of Eves head, his arms wrapping around her waist holding her close to him.

The two were in their own little bubble, it was them against the world and nothing could take that away from them.

"We should go." Jared sighs and Eve hums back in agreement.

"I love you Jare." Eve whispers.

Jared smiles and kisses the top of her head before pulling away from her embrace. Jared rests his hands on her cheeks his thumbs rubbing her skin lightly.

"I love you more." Jared whispers leaning down leaving a gentle kiss on her forehead.

**

When they got to the Cullens the twos eyes widen at the beautiful house. They didn't think it would have as many windows and be so open

"Jesus." Eve whispers as Jared parks the truck. "Yeah." Jared whispers back.

The two get out of the truck at the same time Eve quickly taking Jared's hand into her and he pulls her to his side protectively.