CHAPTER-3

Sameeksha's P.O.V

God! Yesterday night was a disaster. We are already very awkward around each other and the teasing made it worse. Today morning I woke up at 5:00a.m and did some yoga and at 6:00a.m I went for a morning walk. I came back at 7:00a.m and went to take a shower and got dressed in a beautiful peacock blue coloured cotton saree. And for jewellery, I just wore my mangalsutra and did some makeup.

Then I got downstairs not before admiring my devil husband. As expected, I found Tanya, mummy and bhabhi there. My coffee was already prepared so I just sat down.

"Man! I love your sarees. They are very beautiful and I also love the way you carry them."

"I agree." Tanya and bhabhi complimented me and I thanked them. And then we engrossed ourselves in a random conversation. It was 8:30a.m when we decided to make breakfast.

We made dosa and gulabjamun for desert. After sometime, everything was prepared and we set it up on the dining table. The first one to come was Siddharth and Abhishek.

They wished us 'good morning' and we wished them back. They still were a bit sleepy so I decided to ask them if they wanted to go to their room and sleep for a while but Tanya came in between saying "No, you are not doing anything of that sort. Inka Roz ka hai ye, ekbaar breakfast mil jayega toh inki neend ud jaayegi."

"Sure?"

Ya, 101% sure."

"Okay fine then, if you say so."
Then entered Dev Bhai and Raghav, both wearing casual clothes.

Then everyone sat down and we started eating our breakfast. Halfway through it, Tanya got a call and -without waiting for the other person to say something- she said "Is it urgent? If it's not then hang up, I am having my breakfast." Then she paused for a while and put the phone on hold and said
"Anshika ka phone hai, she wants to come here. Kya bolu?"

"Mana kar do bhabhi. No offence but she is very irritating."
"Shut up, Sid. Iski baaton pe dyaan mat do, he is an idiot. This is your house also, hak se bullao use."
"Thankyou mumma." Then she said the same thing to Anshika and when they hanged up, Tanya looked really happy. She had a big grin on her face the whole time. Seeing her looking happy made all of us happy.

Tanya is a very bubbly girl and it is clear that everyone loves her. If it was not for her, this house would have been lonely and quiet.

After completing their breakfast, Dev bhai and Raghav ascended the stairs and seeing my confusion, Naina bhabhi said,"Every Saturday, they work from home." And I made a stupid 'o' face.

We were just clearing the table when we heard the ringing of doorbell. Tanya volunteered to open the door and we went to the kitchen to put the dishes in the sink.

When we got to the living room, I got the biggest shock of my life. My P.A was sitting on the couch and chatting with Tanya. Hearing the doorbell, everyone also came to the living room.

"Miss. Sharma?"
"Miss. Rathore? What are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here?"

"My sister stays here in a live-in relationship with her boyfriend."

"And this is my in-laws house."

"Oh!" And then suddenly she shouted,"Wait what! Kab, kaha, kese? You got married and didn't even tell me."

"I invited you to my wedding but you refused saying you have some work."

"Ohh ya. Sorry."

"Wait a minute. What the hell is going on here? How do you both know each other?" Tanya asked and I volunteered to reply.