CHAPTER-20

Sameeksha's P.O.V

"Sameeksha, dear. Wake up. It's time to leave. We have completed all the formalities." My mumma's sweet voice broke me from my wonderland.

I groggily nodded and changed out of the hospital gown. Then, I sat on a wheel chair and mumma rolled me out towards the exit.

Naina di, Sanjana aunty, Anshika, Tanya and 4 more unknown faces were waiting for us at the exit gate. I  got to know a very shocking fact that Tanya is in a relationship with Sanjana aunty's one of the son— Abhishek.

"Sameeksha, he is my husband: Ajay and these three are my sons: Dev, Abhishek and Siddharth." Sanjana aunty introduced.

"Hello!" I gave all of them a polite smile and they chorused a,"Hi!" back while giving me one of their beautiful smiles.

When everyone were talking, I noticed a face that I didn't wish to see ever again. A face that boiled my blood. A face that ignited all the disgust and hatred I ever possessed.

I was sure that my eyes reflected the amount of disgust and hatred I felt for him. For the person who kissed me without my permission.

This may seem a petty reason to hate someone for the rest of the population but consent and privacy matters the most to me.

These were the main reasons I never wanted to get into a relationship and that idiot not only just kissed me without my consent but also invaded my privacy.

After a moment or so, mumma rolled me out of the hospital and helped me to sit inside the car.

"How are you feeling now, sweetie?" my dad asked me while glancing at me through the rear-view mirror as he was the one who was driving.

"Better than before." I replied truthfully and took out my phone to check the messages and e-mails I would have received.

I was scrolling through the weakly gossips when one of them caught my attention. It was about the Malhotra family. Oh my God! My mum's friend's family.

"Mumma, I got a news about your friend's family."

At my words, they both visibly stiffened and dad took a sharp turn that caused the phone to drop out of my hands.

"Papa drive carefully."

"Sorry, sweetheart."

I just hummed and tried to get my phone back but wasn't able to because my leg started hurting when I bent down so, I let it be and spent the rest of the ride looking outside the window.

When our luxurious mansion came into view, I immediately got excited. I don't even know why. I mean, I was living here before I got into that accident, right? I was feeling as if I didn't see my home since ages. God! What the hell. This is so absurd.

This time it was papa who helped me to get out of the car while mumma brought two big luggages with her.

I looked at her with a confused gaze and raised eyebrows, silently asking her that whose luggage was this.

She shrugged and continued walking, beside her walked two of our  servants carrying those heavy luggages.

My father made me sit on that wheel chair and rolled it towards our home's double doors that were closed.

Just as we reached there, the door burst open and every staff of our home shouted,"Welcome home!" in chorus.

Two party poppers burst open on me once papa rolled my chair inside the decorated house.