CHAPTER-47

Sameeksha's P.O.V

How did I manage to stop myself from pouncing over him and kissing him when I first saw him, was a question even I cannot answer.

God knows how laborious it was for me to not smile when he kissed my whole face and, you don't know how difficult it was for me to not just claim his lips with mine when he pecked them.

The happiness and smile wiped out when I heard what he said. I can't believe that he decided to leave me. I would have been happy if he had told me that he was leaving a few days ago, but now I wanted nothing else than to clung onto him and tell him that I love him.

My heart shattered as I watched him leave the room. Every cell in my body told me to run after him but, I was frozen. I couldn't bring myself to move even if I wanted to.

The door of my room burst open and everybody entered. Everybody except the person I so desperately wanted to see.
"Aren't you going to stop him from leaving or something? Come on, girl, go and tell him that you love him." Sid said.

"I-I-" I took a deep breath and started again,"I don't want him to leave, but I don't know if I still have the right to stop him."

"What do you mean? You are his wife. You have every goddamn right to stop him." Bhabhi furrowed her brows.

"What I meant was that I had kept him waiting since a long time. And, I don't know if he still wants to stay with me."

"You stupid bitch, Raghav loves you. Don't behave like those dumb female protagonists in our novels. Tell me, if he had not wished to live with you anymore, why would he even come inside the room? Why the fuck would he kiss you if he had moved on from you? Do you have any answer? No. Because such type of question is useless. Do you know what he said before leaving? He said,'She taught me how to love, not how to stop.' Oh God! I thought such type of insecurities only occur in books. Guess, I was wrong." She glared at me, and I visibly gulped. Remind me to never get her angry.

She looked like a raging tigress who was angry at a predator because he took her cubs.

"What? Stop staring at me and go stop your love before he goes back to India." She snapped.

I got back into my senses when she snapped at me. I nodded at her and rushed out of the hotel like a victim who had a creepy kidnapper on her tail.

I actually thought that a kidnapper was running after me to fuck me. That made me run faster.

You see, that helped me to win a lot of gold medals in my school's Sports Competition.

Now, did you think that I was going to continue running to the airport to stop my husband? Well, if you thought that, you were most certainly wrong. I was not stupid like those Indian daughters-in-law who would run miles to stop their pati parmeshwar from going to a particular place just because they had a bad intuition about that.

I had picked up a car key on my way to the exit. Smart, I know.

I sat inside the car, and drove as fast as I could towards the London Airport.

I stepped on the gas pedal harder when I saw the faint lights coming from the airport.

When I reached the place where there were different kinds of airplanes, I parked my car outside of the place and dashed off towards the private section where the Malhotra's private jet was.

I ran and ran and ran until I reached the double doors that separated the airport from the landing area.

I spotted Raghav near the plane, looking dejected, sad and lost.