CHAPTER-10

Raghav's P.O.V

Sameeksha has been acting a bit weird since a few days. She does not say anything until asked, she answers my every question with 'hmm', 'ya', 'yes' or she just nods her head. She has been unusually quite and it is weird considering the fact that she is a bit talkative and cannot stay quite even for a few minutes.

I even noticed a tinge of fear in her eyes whenever she looked at me and it bothered me. I don't know what I did to make her afraid of me.

"Sameeksha, would you come with me to the business party held tomorrow night?" I asked her and she just hummed.

I got angry by her response and so, I strode towards her, held her shoulder and turned her towards me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"You are not the same Sameeksha that I met a few months ago. You have changed."

"Isn't it good that I have changed?"

"No, it isn't. Why are you afraid of me? It's not like I will kill you or something."

"You can do much worse than this."

"Huh?" She again shook her head and went out of the room. I ran my hands in my hair, frustratingly.

After trying to calm myself, I went out and joined everyone to have breakfast. They all were laughing and talking but I wasn't in the mood, so I kept quite.

After eating my breakfast, I sat in my car and drove towards my office. I was not able to decipher what was wrong with her.

I entered my office and tried to get her out of my mind but that wouldn't just happen. I was not able to concentrate on my work so I decided to leave, if I couldn't focus then it's useless to just sit here.

I was just about to leave when Tanya came inside and sat on the chair in front of my desk.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in your boyfriend's office?" I asked her, completely confused.

"I didn't come here for him, I came here for you."

"Me? Why?"

"Come on, I know how much troubled you are with Sameeksha Bhabhi's behavior."

I put up an emotionless face and said, "No. Why would I be troubled?"

"You can lie to everyone but not me. I can see right through you. Come on now, tell me, what happened?"

I sighed and then said to her,"I really don't know what happened. She is behaving weirdly since a few days. She does not talk to me, gives curt replies to my every question or suggestion and I even saw a tinge of fear in her eyes."

"Hmm. Then you might have done or said something to instill fear in her heart. Do you, by any chance, know what you have done?"

"If I would have known what I have done then I wouldn't have been so troubled."

"Okay! Did you talk to her? If yes, then what did you exactly said?"

"That is what I told you, she is not responding to any of my questions or talks." I said, a little bit annoyed.

"Then try to remember what you told her when she took your beloved car."

"I- wait, how do you know?"

"I know everything. Now, can you please tell me what you told her?"

"Nothing really, I just threatened her to never take my car ever again and then-wait. Oh my God! What did I do? I am so stupid." I suddenly started seeing everything from her point of view. I. Am. An. Idiot.