CHAPTER-32

Sameeksha's P.O.V

"What did a magnet say to a fridge?"

"Not again. Shut up, Raghav. Let me concentrate." I groaned.

It was yet another day of Raghav coming into my office and me ignoring him like a contagious disease.

It had been 3 days since we all enjoyed ourselves in that club. The next morning I had a terrible headache. And it got worse when Raghav invited himself into my office and started flirting with me. I don't know why.

'Accept that you quite enjoyed his company.' An annoying voice inside my head spoke.

"Come on. Show some interest."

"I don't know." I snapped, frustrated by his lame jokes.

"You are attractive." He winked.

"Huh?"

"You know what? I should start charging you rent for spending so much time in my mind."

"Well. Isn't that your problem? Why do you think of me all the time then?"

"I can't help it. You are so cute, beautiful, attractive, hot and sexy. All at the same time."

I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on the file in front of me. All of a sudden, I felt my chair swivel. I was just about to scream when Raghav put his palm on my mouth to stop me from shrieking.

"Shush! I know you are desperate to scream but there's a particular time and place to do anything, you know." He winked and removed his arm before I could do anything as horrendous as bit it.

I scrunched my nose in disgust,"Eww! I'd rather have sex with a dog than even touch you."

"Oh trust me, sweetheart! You will not just touch me. You will do so much more interesting things than that. Wait and watch."

"As if!" I scoffed.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him before sitting down on my chair.

"What the fuck? Don't you have an empire to run? Why are troubling me?" I was so tired that I almost whined. Almost.

He laughed and said,"Because troubling you is my favourite pass time."

I huffed, grabbed my file and sat on a couch in the corner of the huge office. Apparently, he didn't like that. So, he got up and made his way over to me.

I just had as much time as to look up at him before I was forced to move towards the centre of the office and made to sit on Raghav's lap.

What the fuck!?

I tried to wriggle out but his hold on my waist tightened. His mouth came near to my ear,"Don't wriggle. I know you enjoy this just as much as me."

"You wish!"

"Of course, I wish. You want to know what else I wish?" I shook my head but he continued speaking anyway,"I envisage you kissing, sucking and licking my beautiful lips. You sleeping on my bed with just a thin satin sheet covering your hot naked body. I wish—"

I stood up abruptly and said,"Shut up! I don't want to hear any of this. And I am very much happy to say this that we are not going to have sex. Not even in my dreams. I am not going to kiss, suck and lick your plain-looking lips. I am not going to sleep on your bed with just a thin satin sheet covering my hot naked body."

"Correct. You are not just going to kiss my lips and you are certainly not going to sleep. Because I will be taking you all night long."

I glared at him and threw the first thing that I managed to catch while trying not to break the eye-contact. That thing just so happens to be a pen. 

He shrieked and grabbed his elbow while simultaneously giving me a murderous glare that looked quite playful.

I couldn't hold it anymore so I started giggling. That giggle turned into chuckle and then full blown laughter.

I laughed so hard that my stomach started aching. I hadn't laughed like that since 2 years. Nobody had managed to make me cackle like this. Not even Anshika's stupid jokes.

Some time later, Raghav also joined me in my laughing spree. We both giggled, chuckled and cackled for 10 minutes before abruptly stopping.

"Okay! Enough. I have to do my work and I am sure you would have to do some work too."

"I could have ditched my work if you would have asked me. But....." He trailed off, expecting that I will stop him. Huh! As if.

I just blankly stared at him until his shoulders dropped down in disappointment and he started walking out of my office.

Just when he reached the door, he said,"Oh! And, you are so hot that my zipper is falling for you." He winked and left before I could throw something at him.

That idiot. I hate his smug personality. I loathe his charming smile and sexy smirk. I detest his beautifully carved face. I abhor his hot and sexy body. Basically, I abominate his entire existence. And yet, I get this feeling that's quite indecipherable.

I just want to push him away but at the same time I want to keep him close to me. I want to punch him but at the same time I want to kiss him. I want to scream at him but at the same time I want to scream for him.

You getting me? No? Never mind. I am not getting myself either. High-five!

I grabbed that file and sat on my swivel chair to finally start my work at 3 in the afternoon. Because of that imbecile, my whole schedule changed.

"Ah– I was—"

"Goodness! Let me work." I almost screamed at Anshika, startling that poor woman.

"What the fuck? I didn't bother you since this morning."

I sighed,"Oh! Never mind. What were you here for?"

"Uh– Naina bhabhi wants to meet you."

"Hmm. Okay fine, I don't mind."

"Great. She will be waiting for you in Nora Café. At sharp 6:00p.m."

"Wait! Aren't you coming?"

"I wanted to but, unfortunately, there's an important meeting that I have to attend."

"Well. Okay."

She nodded and left my office the next moment and I immersed myself in my work.

I winded up everything at 5 o'clock and left the estate to reach our apartment.

I opened the door, went to freshen up and then made some Maggie.

After filling my stomach with something, I got ready in a navy blue coloured frock that reached till my knees. I, then, applied some makeup, grabbed my car keys, purse and phone and then headed off towards that cozy and cute café.

All the while thinking about a familiar person and her brother-in-law.
——————————————————

Hey guys! Chai peelo.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote, comment and share.

Thank you❤