CHAPTER-21

Sameeksha's P.O.V

"NOOOO." I woke up panting hard and screaming.

Hearing my earth-shattering scream, mumma and papa barged inside my room.

As soon as mumma sat beside me on my bed, I hugged her and started sobbing.

She patted my head and, in a very loving voice, asked,"What happened, dear? Why are you sobbing like that?"

"I-I sa-saw a-a ba-bad dr-dream. No-nothing el-else." I hiccuped.

"Alright. Calm down. It was just a nightmare." Mumma patted my back to calm me down.

After a few minutes, I stopped weeping like a baby and gulped down the water that papa handed me.

Honestly, I don't even know why I was crying. That nightmare was very relatable, atleast that is what I felt.

It felt like I was actually separated from my lover like in the dream, but I don't love anyone. How can it be possible?

I have never got any dreams like this before. Why now? Am I missing something? And if so, what am I missing? Something is definitely  wrong.

I was feeling this empty void inside me that was eating me alive. Why am I getting this feeling that I am forgetting something?

I laid down on my bed and blankly stared at the white ceiling above me. Thinking about my dream, I succumbed to sleep.

********

The next morning, I woke up at 8:00 a.m and did all my morning chores with the help of my mumma because I was not capable enough to do any of my chores yet.

Mumma rolled my wheelchair into the dining room and I finished my breakfast.

After that, she brought me to my room and I sat on the couch, reading my book that I left unfinished yesterday night.

At noon, she gave me my lunch in my room itself and left saying she and papa had to meet someone.

So, till dinner time I was all alone in the whole mansion with some maids.
I kept reading that book and then when I got hungry, I called one of the maids and asked for food.

It was midnight when they finally got home and I asked them,"Where were you?"

They hesitated at first but then papa replied,"At my friend's house. Anyway, why are you not asleep yet? Do you need anything, sweetie?"

"No. I was just waiting for you people to come."

"Alright. Now come-on, go to bed." mumma said while coming towards my wheelchair and dragging it towards my room.

I laid down on the bed with the help of her.
She smiled, kissed my forehead and said,"Goodnight. I love you."

I smiled and said,"Goodnight and I love you too."

After she left the room, I closed my eyes and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.
——————————————————

Third Person's P.O.V

Amrita closed the door behind her and sighed. She made her way towards their room that was across Sameeksha's room.

When she turned around after closing the door, Raj was in front of her with a worried face.

"What happened, Raj? Why are you looking so worried?"

"I am worried because of you. You look so stressed. You didn't eat anything there and kept crying."

"How can you expect me to eat anything when my child is in pain?"

"I understand but you can't expect me to not worry when you are not eating anything. It wouldn't make any affect in Sameeksha's health if you don't eat.
In order to take care of her, you need to take care of yourself first."

"I know. But I can't bring myself to eat anything after all this. No matter how hard I try."

Raj didn't say anything just wrapped his arms around his wife's waist, hugging her.

She relaxed in his arms and hugged him back.

Both of them cherished this comfort that they were getting from each other's embrace. They pulled back after what felt like eternity and Raj kissed Amrita's forehead.

Raj whispered,"Everything will be fine." in Amrita's ear and pulled her towards the bed to sleep.

**********************

On the other hand, the whole Malhotra family was distressed and why wouldn't they be? After all, their second daughter has been suffering from amnesia.

Naina reassured,"Don't worry, Raghav. Everything will be fine."

"You know that's not true."

"Store some optimism in you, Raghav. She will be fine." Dev said, a bit more firmly.

Raghav didn't say anything or to be precise, he wasn't able to bring himself to speak anything.

Dev was talking about optimism, huh? He was telling him to be positive but how can he be optimistic when his ray of optimism had been destroyed the moment Sameeksha refused to acknowledge him?

Nobody would be able to understand his pain no matter how many times they say that they understand. His parents wouldn't be able to understand because they have never been separated from one another. His bhai-bhabhi wouldn't be able to understand because they have also not been separated from each other.

Raghav was all alone even when the whole house was filled with people. People that were his own family.

Raghav hummed, got up from his position on the couch in the living room and went upstairs to their room.

He opened the door and nostalgia hit him hard. He remembered all the moments spent here in this room with Sameeksha.

He remembered how Sameeksha blushed when he came in front of her with a naked chest.

He remembered how much afraid she got when she thought that he was going to rape her.

And he definitely remembered how much happy she got when he gave her 'The Brutal Prince', her one of the favourite book.

He remembered how she threatened to drag him down if he didn't move his ass from that chair.

He remembered how beautiful she looked wearing that orange lehenga when they had to go to that wedding.

He closed his eyes and Sameeksha's beautiful face flashed in front of him. Her high cheekbones, perfect jawline, perfectly arched eyebrows, chubby cheeks and her plump lips that he so desperately wanted to kiss.

She was the definition of perfection for him, she still is. She was bold, feisty, chirpy, kind and the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

And no matter how much time it takes for her to heal, he would wait. Whether it be 2 months, 2 years or 2 decades.
——————————————————

Aww! Isn't Raghav just so sweet?

And if you people have any doubts regarding my story, then you can DM me. I would answer all of your questions.

I am sorry if this part got boring but it is what it is.

You would probably find the next 2 or 3 chapter boring but after that I promise I would compensate. I would give you all the drama you want or need.

Just bear with these 2 or 3 chapters, please.

Vote, Comment and Share.

Thankyou❤