CHAPTER-12

Raghav's P.O.V

"Won't you introduce me to this lovely lady?" asked my business partner and my father's good friend, Rakesh Singh.

I smiled and said,"Of course. Rakesh uncle she is my wife, Sameeksha Malhotra and Sameeksha-"

"He is Mr. Rakesh Singh. Who doesn't know him? I adore the way you work. I was actually inspired by you. I wasn't really planning to take business before but I changed my mind once I saw your passion."

"Oh! I am glad to meet one of my admirers. You look quite familiar. Ah! You are Raj's daughter, aren't you?"

"Well, yes. But how do you know him?"

"We used to be classmates back in high school. He was a scholar back then. A very polite and kind person."

"Wait! Are you talking about Raj Rathore?"

"Yes. What happened? Why do you ask?"

"No, I mean he isn't kind or polite as you described. He is more like a typical business man. Cold, grumpy and strict. Not for me, but still."

He laughed and said,"Yes. He is cold and grumpy and strict but he is a real softie to his closed ones. Ask him about me. You will get to know."

"Alright. It was great to see you, Mr. Singh."

"Drop the formalities, dear. Just call me 'uncle' like your husband does."

She smiled and said,"Sure, uncle."

"Now, if you guys would please excuse me." he said and trotted away from our eyesight.

"Raghav, I am really very hungry. So, I am going to the counter, if you want to come then come otherwise get lost."

"Rude much."

"Huh! Says who?"

"Me. The most handsome, smart, intelligent, hot and the person who is gonna take your virtue in the near future."

She widened her eyes and said,"You pervert. Shameless bastard."

"Only for you, baby."

"What the hell is wrong with you? You weren't this flirty before."

"I behave like this with the person I know."

"So, you flirt with every women you know?"

"Jealous much?"

"No. Why would I be jealous?"

"For your information, I don't flirt with anyone. You are an exception."

"Wow! I am flattered." she said, sarcastically and I chuckled.

We started walking in peace and reached our designated table. I pulled a chair for her, like a complete gentleman, and she sat down— after mumbling a quiet 'thanks'.

We both ordered our food and ate it, initiating some random conversations here and there.

After eating our food, we got to the little, makeshift stage where everyone were dancing.

I wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Then, i held her one hand and she wrapped her other hand around my neck and we started swaying with the music.

"Who are you and where is my arrogant Raghav? What have you done to him?" Sameeksha suddenly said and I laughed and pulled her more close so that her breasts were touching my chest.

"Well, you wouldn't be able to see that Raghav again. Sorry."

"I really did not know that there is a complete different personality behind this cold and tough facade."

"You don't know a lot about me, sweetheart. But don't worry, you will get the privilege to see all of my shades."

"All of them?"

I leaned towards her and whispered in her ear,"All of them." and she visibly shivered. I smirked seeing that I have got the same effect on her as she has got on me.

"God! I can't handle this flirty Raghav. I want that arrogant ass back."

"Too bad. I already promised you that you would get to see all of my shades. No backing out now, Mrs. Malhotra."

She just shook her head and we continued dancing. After a moment or so, we got down from the stage only to face the she-devil.

"Raghu! Its been a long time. How have you been?" Ananya asked with a really sweet voice. I think I am gonna have diabetes.

(Ananya is the person who is crazily in love with Raghav. I mentioned her in CHAPTER-6)

I did not speak anything and continued looking at her face, blankly.

"Come on, speak something."

When Sameeksha felt that I am not going to speak to her anytime soon, she said,"He is actually not interested to speak anything, right now. And please excuse us, we need to go somewhere."

She just gave a real fake smile and walked away.

"Why do you have to be so rude, Raghav? Can't you say a simple 'Hi'."

"I don't speak with unnecessary people."

"Oh! Then I am important to you, huh?"

"Of course you are."

We then walked out of the goddamn party hall and sat inside the car. I started the ignition and drove from that place.

The ride was really very silent.

When we entered our home, Sameeksha quickly went inside the room and got into the bathroom before me.

I was just waiting for her to come out when my phone delivered a message.

The moment I opened it, my blood started boiling.

When Sameeksha came out, I pinned her to the nearest wall and trapped her between the wall and my body.

"Why did you do this?" I asked her in  angry tone.

"Do what? I don't understand."

"Stop pretending to be innocent, Sameeksha."

"I really don't understand, Raghav."

"Why did you not tell me that Ananya said those mean words to you during the party? And you did nothing."

"Agar mein ne tumhe bata diya hota toh tum kya karte?"

"I would have given her a piece of my mind and threatened her to not do something to you ever again."

"As if she is gonna listen. It's okay, Raghav. Not everything can be solved by threatening. I am fine."

She put her hand on my chest to calm me down and it worked. I moved away from her and walked into the bathroom to take a shower and think about something to make Ananya back out.

After I was done showering, I laid down beside a sleeping Sameeksha and, looking at her calm face, slept peacefully.
——————————————————

Do you still want me to continue this book? I mean, this book is not going the way I imagined it to be.

I thought that I would make them hate each other or something like that.

This being way too cliché. Anyways,  I still hope you love this chapter and keep showering your love like you have always been.

Honestly, I did not ever imagine this book to be read by anyone. I did not imagine this book to cross over 3k. But I glad it did.

Please shower your love on my another novel that I recently published. Its 1st chapter is out and the second chapter is drafted.

I would publish it tomorrow maybe. Now that my exams are over, I am very much free.

Thank you 💜