Chapter 2

The black jeans felt tight on my legs. I opted for a basic black dress shirt not knowing if I will need a uniform or not. Grabbing my grey bag I was off to my first day at work.

Stepping into the store I was greeted by the neon light from the shelves and a fruity scent.

"Hello Taehyung, come with me and I will show you what you can do today."

The tall man woke Taehyung up who was in a trance looking at the variety of toys in the store.

The owner walked to the storage room in the back. It was small and chilly inside. Careful steps were necessary because of the boxes all over the floor.

Each step was taken with care in an attempt to avoid the boxes that covered the stone grey floor. The soft light from the lamp reflected on the big oriental blanket hanging on the wall.

The noise from the computer staring echoed in the small room and Namjoon showed the different steps to packing the orders.

"I would like you to pack the orders. Just look at the order. Pack the things. Print the adress. And put it on the box."

"Great" Taehyung's enthusiasm was evident in his voice.

Leaving Taehyung to his task, Namjoon went out to the store after hearing the front door bell ring.

It went smoothly for Taehyung. In the small room the only thing that could be heard was his cheerful humming. Despite the storage room being cold and grey, the oriental blanket added the necessary warmth to the room.

Without any hurdles Taehyung went through the orders at a quick pace.

He still couldn't process how different all the orders were.
"How many toys are there?" He muttered for himself.

In his hand was a pink rubber toy that he couldn't even figure out what it was used for.

After he had packed about half of the orders, his gaze froze to the screen.

That was his address? His floor? The name on the order said Mr Jeon?

"This can't be?" Taehyung looked through his neighbor's order wondering what it contained.

His wet hand had trouble gripping the computer mouse. He unbuttoned his two top buttons. He was getting quite heated in the rather cold storage room.

Order:                                     Amount
Intense Sensation gel  50ml       1
4 Batteries AAA                            1
Anal beads Size medium             1

This can't be? Jungkook seems so innocent?

Over and over Taehyung looked at the order and was still in shock. The feeling of his pants tightening brought him back to reality, even though a small part of him couldn't stop thinking about how his hot neighbor would be using the said toy.

As if he was a machine he packed the orders quickly and correctly. He needed to distract himself.

The day ended on a good note. Leaving the store he was hit with the chilly air and the sound of leaves crunching beneath him added to the cozy feeling of the city. After only a 10 minute walk he saw his building. He opened the door to the building and was greeted by the hot air inside.

Stepping into the elevator in the building he leaned his forehead to the wall. The cold metal was a nice contrast from his heated skin.

The door, and his eyes, closed. Right as the doors were almost completely closed, a veiny hand appeared between the grey thick steel doors.

Taehyung opened his eyes and started to lightly panic, he knew that hand. He stood straight and kept his gaze firm ahead.

Jungkook stepped into the elevator and greeted Taehyung happily.

"Hi! How is it going with the job?"

"Uhm- '' Taehyung's hands were fidgeting with his gray crossbody purse.

"It went well, I got a job actually."

"That's great! They would be a fool not to hire you. What job is it?" Jungkooks eyes were bright and innocent, a complete contrast to his sex toy order. Taehyung desperately wanted to tell Jungkook the truth.

"Oh it's just a store."

Taehyung, stop it! You don't need to be honest all the time.He was mentally cursing himself.

"Ah"  Jungkook nodded and pressed the  glowing six button.

"What kind of store is it?"

The air was silent and Taehyung wished that he would have taken the stairs, despite the narrow staircase and the fact that his sweat would drench his clothes.

"We sell medical aids." Taehyung stuttered out his response.

The answer seemed convincing as Jungkook nodded and didn't ask follow up questions.

Stepping out of the elevator, Jungkook went first and Taehyung had to fight not to give into his temptation of telling him the whole story.

The gray wet shirt made Jungkook's muscles bulge out and his black shorts had ridden up a bit which made his firm behind stand out.

"See you around then!" Jungkook happily waved goodbye.

"Yes, see you around."

After locking his door, Taehyung sunk to the ground and whined.

"Agh, why why why."

His big hands tugged on his hair and he muttered to himself in a big pout.

"This can't be happening. The hottest man ever lives next door and I now know what lube he uses."

Feeling defeated he went to take a cold shower to get rid of his thoughts.

The cold water driving down his body felt amazing. Despite the chilly weather outside, Taehyung had been sweating what felt like the entire day.

Thinking back to Jungkook's order he couldn't help getting excited. The blood rushed to his member and simply stared at it in defeat and muttered:

"Why me?"