Chapter 12 part 2

Jungkook's gaze faltered, seeing Taehyung's lips move slowly.

"Oonnee"
"Twoooo"
"Threeee"

With a shaky voice, taehyung blurted out: "switch".

Without hearing what Taehyung said, Jungkook blurted out with shut eyes, "I don't know I'm a Virgin!"

"What?"

"Sorry…"

"You're a Virgin?"

"Well kind of. I've done stuff but not everything."

"I don't understand, wait let's go through this. What have you done? Sexually?"

"Aish". Jungkook groaned, twisting his body away from t
Taehyung, covering his flushed cheeks. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I mean, I know what I like. And I think I'm a switch but I think I'm more of a sub. But what if that's not true. What if I'm not?"

"Is this about being top or bottom?" Taehyung asked, trying to get an understanding of what was going on.

"No! I mean like no. I - I- I know that I'm a switch there."

Taehyung's voice got lower as he sat close to Jungkook. The heat that emitted from Jungkook's tense body was pulling Taehyung closer and closer. Grabbing Jungkook's chin, Taehyung turned Jungkook to him. With a soft whisper, lips barely grazing each other, Taehyung said.

"Show me. Show me what you've done. Show me what you like. We'll figure out everything as we go."

With a gentle kiss to Jungkook's lips, a moan escaped him.

"Jungkook, show me."

Goosebumps spread like a raging wind over Jungkook's skin. Throat drying up with a thirst unable to be drenched.

"I have only done stuff but never gone the whole wa-wa-ay." Taehyung's lips nibbled on  Jungkook's neck. Stopping every so often to look up at Jungkook's widened eyes.

"What have you done before?"

"Eh, I've kind of-kind of done oral or have had oral sex."

"Mhm." Taehyung smirked, looking intensely at Jungkook. "What exactly is oral sex?"

"You know, you're just teasing me." Jungkook chuckled shyly.

"Perhaps. Tell me. Have you ever had the feeling of a cock on your tongue?"

"Ye-yes."

"Good boy." The nickname sent blood down through Jungkook's stomach, spreading in his groin.

"Have you ever felt a mouth sucking your cock?:

"No... Have you?" Jungkook's eyes were so delicate as Taehyung looked at the now sweaty man in front of him.

"Yes Jungkook. But you know-" Taehyung cocksd his eyebrows, hands sliding down Jungkook's shirt.

"Last time we were here on this couch, you humping so deliciously against me." Jungkook couldn't decide if he should focus on Taehyung's words or the hands working slowly on his waist.

"I could feel that you had a rather impressive bulge. Will you let me see?" Jungkook simply nodded.

With a light flick of his finger, Jungkook took the hint and raised his hips. Taehyung slid the pants off with ease. The prominent bulge caught Taehyung's attention as he looked down.

His previously quite confident demeanor was starting to fade.

He took his palm, slowly rubbing over Jungkook's shaft, making both men moan.

Taehyung grabbed the waistband and slid off the last piece of clothing blocking his view to see what was beneath him.

He knew he wanted to take his time. To really savor this moment. But with the way Jungkook was practically squirming, his eyes glistening as he looked up at him, Taehyung couldn't control himself.

He took Jungkook's cock into his mouth, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

Jungkook moaned as he felt the wetness of Taehyung engulf him. All previous hesitant feelings were thrown out the door as he felt Taehyung touch him like he never had been touched before.

His hand grabbed Taehyung's hair, pulling it as he got closer and closer. Taehyung bobbed his head up and down at a steady pace. Hand gently playing with Jungkook's tight balls.

"I'm-I'm gonna cum."

"Cum baby."

Hearing those two words sent Jungkook over the edge. His orgasm rippled through him like waves of pleasure. His body squirming and shaking, his grip getting tighter in Taehyung's soft locks.

As he tried regaining his breath, Taehyung shuffled closer and sat on top of Jungkook. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's chin making him look straight into his eyes. Sticking out his tongue, showing the white liquid, then swallowing it, releasing a satisfied Hum.

Jungkook groaned at the sight. Eyes glossy out of emotions he couldn't even explain.

Taehyung shifted on Jungkook, grinding against his dick.

"You still feel hard. You liked it?"

"Liked it? If you only knew." Jungkook chuckled.

"Knew what?" Taehyung asked with a smile.

It then hit Jungkook. He hadn't told him about his addiction. How could he be so stupid.

"Ehm, theres something I need to tell you."
Jungkook gently nudged Taehyung off him, taking his pants up from the floor and putting them on.

He stood up, walking over to the kitchen, Taehyung following closely behind.

"What's going on? You're scaring me."

"I- before I tell you. I- I promise that I would never use you in any way and I really really like you. And I- it's I mean. Okay. I'm a recovering addict."

"Oh."

"Yes."

"A recovering sex addict. I know. Ironic since I'm a Virgin in some ways. And I promise, I'm totally in control of my addiction. I still like sex, and stuff but like, I can  go to work now and spend time with friends instead of constantly excusing myself to masturbate. And I can now think less about sex. The moral of the story. It's not an issue in my life right now. But it has been. I isolated myself for a long time and I just. I wanted to tell you. But I wanted to tell you before we did anything. And I feel so disgusting not telling-:

At this point, Jungkook was pacing back and forth, rambling on, looking like he was near an anxiety attack.

"And,now, you'll think I'm just using you for my sick needs and you'll hate me for lying. And ill-"

"Stop Jungkook, stop." Calm down. It's okay. I don't care. It's okay. Im not going to judge you for this. I like you too. It's okay."

"Bu- but don't you find me disgusting?"

"If I did, do you think I would have sucked you off?" Taehyung winked.

"Probably not."  Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung brought his finger up to Jungkook's face. Lightly wiping away a tear flowing down his soft cheek.

"It's okay. Really."

"Really?"

"Really. Let's take it slow. One step at a time. Let's just eat dinner today and take it easy. Okay?"

"Okay."

Jungkook hugged Taehyung, letting his head rest on his shoulder. The comforting scent of Taehyung taking over his senses.

"Thank you Tae. I'm sorry I lied. I hate liars. I'm sorry."

And at that moment, Taehyung knew he couldn't tell Jungkook about Pleasure Wonderland. Not now. Maybe never.