Chapter 10

“Are you freaking kidding me Taehyung? You told him that I like you picking up my sex toys?”

“Calm down Jimin, I'm the victim in this situation.”

The warm bubbly feeling encaged Taehyung's feet as he placed them into the bowl with the hot water. Leaning back on the soft sofa, the smell of roses filling the air.

“I can't believe you did that Taehyung!”

“Don't scream! This is supposed to be relaxing, you know?”

“I travel across the country. No one picks me up at the airport. Then, while I'm at my best friend's house having a foot bath with scented candles all around me, which I don't like by the way, I hear that apparently, I'm portrayed as a pervert who sits at home wanking off to the thought that someone knows what lube I'm using. I swear to god Taehyung, working in that store has messed you up!”

“Oh please, I didn't say that. I said you liked the idea of people knowing. Not that you sit at home masturbating because of it.”

“Taehyung!”

Jimin turned around, his feet splashing water outside the big bowl.

“You said I got off on it. What the hell do you think getting off means? Painting tulips and making lemonade?”

“Okay you're right, I'm sorry.” Taehyung took a sip of wine, the cold wineglass connecting to his warm lips.

“I crossed a line. I'm sorry. You're right.”

“Thank you.” Jimin nodded and relaxed into the cushions. Closing his eyes and letting the soft piano music fill his ears.

“But. Now when we're talking about you being a pervert, how is-”

“That was not what we were talking about?!”

Jimin's hand which was heatedly gesturing was stopped by Taehyung's hand in an attempt to calm him down.

“Sch Jimin, just listen. How is it going with that guy you told me about?”

For the first time of the night, Jimin smiled widely as his cheeks got rosy.

“It's going well. I really like him…. He's sweet, caring, and funny. He's perfect.”

“Mhm. Not more perfect than Jungkook.”

“Oh please Tae, it's not a contest.”

“I'm not saying it is. But I'm just stating facts. Jungkook is perfect. So if it was a contest, Jungkook would win easily.”

“Really?” Jimin leaned his arm over the back of the sofa.  “Tell me. Tell me why he's perfect then.”

Taehyung closed his eyes, letting himself imagine Jungkook in front of him.

“Well, first of all, he is really funny. And flirty. And he's a perfect friend. He is so cute when he gets shy, but very hot after he's been working out. He always makes sure that I'm happy. He is very romantic. Did I mention cute? He's sexy and absolutely perfect.”

“Then what are you doing here?”

“What?” Taehyung raised his eyes in question at Jimin.

“Why are you here?”

“Well, because, I live here, why are you here?”

Based on Taehyung's tense body language, Jimin realized that Taehyung was misunderstanding him.

“I mean, why are you here, with me, if Jungkook, the so-called perfect man is right next door?”

“I-”