Chapter 5

The cold air hit them as the two of them stepped out of the cinema. Smoke formed with every breath. Taehyung put his hand in his pockets, the warm feeling heating up his skin, and Jungkook swayed back and forth.

"So-" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence Taehyung blurted out a question.

"Do you want to grab something to eat?" Taehyung's voice had a sense of uncertainty to it.

"Oh, yeah. Of course. I mean. Yeah I guess."

Jungkook tries to keep his excitement a secret. He didn't want the date to end but he had used up his boldness with the handholding.

The streets were busy with people. Despite this it felt like it was only them there.

Do you like pizza? Taehyung questioned turning to Jungkook.

"Do I like pizza?" Jungkook grinned. "Of course I like pizza, who doesn't like pizza?"

"Great." Taehyung answered with his boxy smile at full show.

"I actually know a pizza place a couple of blocks down that my friend owns." Jungkook said as he tried to focus on the pavement. But to be honest. The man next to him were a far better view.

"Perfect." The two men headed to the restaurant, thanks to them walking they were slowly starting to warm up from the chilly night.

Quick Taehyung, this is your chance to see how open minded he is.

"So, Jungkook."

"Yes?"

"What's your body count?"

"What?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with wide eyes, the sound of his shoes scraping was evident as he came to a halt.

Really Taehyung? Congratulations you just messed up.

"Sorry, I mean like have you been in a lot of relationships, or like when did your last, no i mean when did you last have, oh nevermind, please ignore me."

Before Jungkook even got the chance to respond a drunk young couple walked into them. Taehyung collided with a woman trying to hold up what seemed to be her partner. "I'm sorry, he's a bit to drunk."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook politely smiled as the drunken couple kept on walking.

What none of them had realized was that they had accidentally stopped in front of a special place. The purple neon light was strong and they both looked at the sign in disbelief.

Pleasure Wonderland

Taehyung abruptly turned to Jungkook, his hand placed on Jungkook's bicep. "Heh, should we keep going, I can't wait to try that pizza."

Shaken out from his stare Jungkook simply chuckled. "Yes, heh, yes of course."

Thankfully the pizza restaurant was close by and they quickly saw the blinking pizza sign. Stepping into the restaurant, Jungkook noticed his friend standing behind the counter taking an order.

"I really need to go to the toilet, is that okay?" Taehyung looked adorable as he stood crossed legged and pouted his lips.

"Of course, of course. It's down there." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook as he followed the direction of Jungkook's finger.

Jungkook walked up to the counter standing in line. The place was relatively quiet as they mostly delivered the pizzas from here.

Stepping forward after the customer in front of him left, Jungkook smiled cheekily at his friend.

"Jungkook?" His friend was more than surprised.

"Dolly?" Jungkook laughed as he copied his friend. Arms coming to his chest as he tried to look as shocked as her.