Chapter 3

A new day had come. Getting dressed for the day, Taehyung opted for skyblue suit pants and a brown sweater.

He let his hands feel through his bag and he met his reflection in the mirror before opening his front door. Turning around he was about to lock the door when he suddenly heard something.

"Shit shit shit." That's Jungkook's door. Mr Chung is on a business trip.

He contemplated going back inside but that would be way too strange.

"Oh Hi Taehyung!"

Locking his door, Taehyung turned around, fixing his bangs.

"Hi Jungkook, off to work?"

"Yes, you?"

"Yep."

An awkward chuckle echoed through the building and they headed to the elevator.

The only thing that could be heard was the quiet noise of the elevator going up. The hideous light welcomed the two men and Jungkook pressed the button.

"So.." Jungkook made an attempt to break the tension.

"I have an extra ticket for Friday to see the movies. I was supposed to go with my friend but he canceled. Do you want to go with me?"

The shy gaze pierced through Taehyung making him lost in Jungkook's big doe eyes.

"Uh yes, of course-I mean- I think I'm free." Taehyung wanted to sound cool but realized he failed that long ago.

"Great." The sparkle on Jungkook's eyes were bright and the scrunches around his nose made him look perfect.

Ding*

"Well, can I leave a letter about the details in your post box?"

"That's perfect!"

The two men parted again and Taehyung almost started to run so that he could hide behind the building.

Typing fast he called his best friend.

"Jimin! Jimin!"

"Are you okay? You're out of breath?" Jimin's voice was filled with worry.

"Yes bu-but Jungkook-Jungkook-"

"Slow down, I can't hear you."

Taehyung tried to gather himself.

"Jimin! Jungkook asked me out!" Someone else would not know if Taehyung was happy or sad because of the mix of giggles and tears.

"Seriously? You wake me up at 9am to say that?"

"Jimiiiin-" Taehyung whined.
"-9am is not early in the morning and besides, did you not hear what I said? Jungkook asked me out?"

"What exactly did he say to you Taehyung?"

"I don't know, something movie, something on Friday."

"Your hopeless"

"A hopeless romantic if I may,'' Taehyung's grin was obvious on his voice.

"Whatever, I'm happy for you but now I need sleep."

"Okay, okay."

"Mhm"

The call ended and Taehyung opened the camera in his phone. Fixing his bangs and putting on light powder then he headed to work.

The door bell announced Taehyung's arrival. The soft music and the warm light felt pleasant on a windy morning. Namjoon was standing by the shelves putting up products for display.

"Good morning boss."

"Oh please call me Namjoon."

"Okay boss" Taehyung winked.
"What should I do today?"

Stepping down from the ladder, Namjoon concentrated on both talking and keeping his balance at the same time.

"I want you to do what you did yesterday."

"Okay."

"These orders were made this morning and the clients will pick them up during the day."

"Okay."

His day at work was fun. Packing orders was the perfect thing. He had something to do but he could still sit down without rushing himself. So far this was Taehyung's dream workplace.

"Namjoon!!!"
A loud angry voice echoed in the store and Taehyung's face popped out from the back door.

A handsome man was standing at the counter. His jet black hair was long and his broad shoulders made him look like a Disney Prince.

"Hi Jin!" Namjoon leaned over the counter offering a kiss to the man.

A long finger stopped Namjoons mouth.
"Uh Huh honey. You gave Namji the wrong bag for school."

"What?"

"I told you, specifically, that Namji had to take his BLUE bag to school. But you gave him the GREEN bag."

"Oh, but it looked blue." Namjoon looked down at the counter, the atmosphere turning heavy.

Still upset the handsome man continued to talk.

"Honey, you sent our 8 year old son a bag filled with sex toys to his class trip. Do you know how embarrassing that is?"

"I'm sorry." Namjoons hand started to caress Jin's hand.

"I'm really sorry."

"I know baby that you didn't do it on purpose-" Jin's voice softened.

"-But you have to be more careful, okay?"

"Yes sweetie."

Namjoon made a second attempt at a kiss and this time Jin welcomed it.

Jin's hand trailed Namjoon's arm and shoulder, softly placing it behind his neck. The feeling of intruding filled Taehyung up but his curiosity got the better of him. With wide eyes his gaze was locked at the two men.

Jin leaned forward, whispering to his partner:
"I might just have to punish you tonight baby"

Namjoons hand slipped from the counter and coughing broke the tension.

Taehyung didn't know what the handsome man whispered but it was obvious that it was time to leave them some space.

Taehyung went back to the storage room continuing his work at the orders.

The day went on smoothly and his boss explained that the man earlier had been his boyfriend. Taehyung couldn't help to notice that Namjoons dimple got more defined as he talked about his partner. Sweet. He wanted something like that in the future.