Chapter 12 part 1

Note*
The next part will be uploaded within the coming week. And will contain a lot of NSFW theme's.

____________________________

Soft steps echoed gently through the big stairway.

Okay be cool Taehyung. You got this. Pretend you're the sub. No wait. The dom. What the fuck?

Realizing that he had completely forgotten about what Miranda advised him, he turned around with a sharp twist to his heels.

"Hi!"

"Fuck" Taehyung muttered, a fake smile on his face as Jungkook had caught him.

"Hi"

"You're leaving before you're here?"

"Oh, no, no I just forgot the - um - the gift. The gift. I forgot the gift. I'll be back in a sec."

"Oh, okay." Jungkook didn't get to finish his sentence before Taehyung had slammed the door to his apartment.

Nimble fingers pressed the digits. Loud signals feeling like forever.

"Come on". His foot stomped impatiently. Hand holding his phone tight pressed to his ear.

"Miranda, sweet and single. Can't answer now, call later. Byeeee."

"Oh that's great. Just great."

Taheyung slid the phone down into his black dress pants. Realization hit him. He couldn't just stand and wait for Miranda to answer. All he knew, she could be out partying. And as if it wasn't enough, he now had to give a gift as well.

"Present. Present. What can I give as a present?"

Speaking to himself, Taehyung searched through all the cabinets and drawers he could find.

"Something, please."

Placing his hands on his waist, he looked around his apartment, nerves slowly taking over. His eyes followed from his bookshelf, over the windows. Searching over his sofa towards his door.

"No. No. I can't." He looked at the little pink paper bag that stood on the counter.

Days earlier, he had received a brand new edition anal vibrator. Namjoon had insisted on giving it to him, despite Taehyung's blushed face had obviously declined it.

He hesitantly walked over to the bag. Looking down. Thoughts racing in his mind over what Jungkook might think.

"Okay. Chill Taehyung. What would Jimin say if he was here? What would Miranda say?"

He could almost feel the cartoon light bulb appear above his head.

With a smirk on his lips, plan in motion, he was ready to meet Jungkook.

With proud steps, he walked to the door, knocking twice.

The door opened, this time Taehyung could finally take in the beauty of Jungkook. He was wearing a white dress shirt, making some of his tattos shine through. He had tight leather pants, his hair roughly combed back. Sparkles in his eyes. Glowing skin. Perfect jaw-

"Taehyung? "You there?"

"Oh- ye-yes sorry you just look so good."

"Thanks. You look very handsome as well." Jungkook shyly looked down, stepping to the side as a way of inviting Taehyung to come inside.

"Here. For you."

Taehyung reached out the present, Jungkkok took the bottom of the bag, carefully taking it from Taehyung's hands. Jungkook's hands went to open the bag, but he was quickly stopped by Taehyung's hand gripping tightly to the bag.

"No! -I mean o-open it later. I want to talk about something and I want you to open it then."

"Okay. Sure." Jungkook placed the bag on his coffee table in front of the sofa. Unaware of the very interesting gift Inside.

Taehyung followed Jungkook to the kitchen, helping him with the last things.

The silence took over as they didn't know what to say. Both of them finished all the details before they could sit down to eat.

"Okay I just have to say it. I'm sorry."

"About what?" Jungkook was confused. Thinking back, he couldn't think of something Taehyung had to be forgiven about.

"About Jimin." Taehyung said, pushing his hair back as he leaned against the counter next to Jungkook.

"I don't know what he has done to you today but I'm sorry. And whatever he's told you is probably a lie."

Jungkook chuckled as he turned toward Taehyung.

"It's okay. He didn't do anything that bad. But I will say this. I understand why you would call him a pervert."

Taehyung groaned as he tried to cover his embarrassed face with is hands.

"It's okay baby." Jungkook gave Taehyung a kiss at his temple. The feeling of Jungkook's lips against his skin was so soft. So warm. So plush.

"Baby?" Taehyug said teasingly.

"Yeah. It suits you." Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung's mind started to work at a high speed. Baby? G
He calls me baby? Is he a dom? Omg.

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Tell me Jungkook. Do you like being in control?"

Taehyung sneaked his arms around his waist. Jungkook could feel pressure on his shoulder as Taehyung rested his chin on him, his breath hot against Jungkook's neck. Feeling the warmth prickle his skin, Jungkook got goosebumps over his entire body.

"Sometimes."

"Sometimes?"

"You like being in control sometimes?"

"I guess. Is that okay with you?"

Turning over, Jungkook gently looked at Taehyung.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Taehyung answered.

"Are you a dom or sub in the bedroom?"

Taehyung heard the words and immediately lost it. Bursting out in laughter. 

"Stop! Don't laugh. This is embarrassing as it is.!"

"I'm sorry but I- I was going to ask you the same!"

"The same? Same what?"

"If you are a dom or sub. I've been so scared to ask you because I thought you would feel insulted!"

"Why?" Jungkook joined him in laughing.

"I don't know. I was just worried."

"Well.. what are you then?"

"Wait, okay let's go to the sofa, I think we need to talk."

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand. Leading him to the sofa. Both sat down on the soft sofa. Body's turned to each other as smiles creased their faces.

"So..I think we need to talk about this. All of this." Taehyung started.

Despite all of this being light and funny now. Jungkook was still worried. The thought of telling Taehyung the truth. His history. He knew this might be the last time he will see Taehyung here. Like this. He was praying that Taehyung wouldn't judge him too badly for his past addiction problems.

"So, I think we should say it at the same time. On three." Taehyung said.

"Say what?"

"If we're dom.or sub."

"Oh okay."

"Or do you want to say first?" Taehyung asked as he wiggled his eyebrows

"No!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Let's go with your idea."

"Okay, Ready?"

"Ready."

"One."
"Two"
"Three-"