Chapter 7

To say that Jungkook was nervous was an understatement. Not only was he nervous, he was also scared. He had convinced himself that he would tell Taehyung today. To be open and honest with him.

“Oh, sorry.”

Jungkook simply bowed as the man had accidentally stumbled into him. He smiled and decided to push his worries away. He needed to decide what he was going to cook tonight.

The rows of meat looked like they never ended. Different kinds and sizes. The box of beef felt cool against his warm hand as he picked it up.
Deciding that beef stew and rice was a safe bet he had only drinks and dessert left. He opted for raspberry sherbet with some frozen melted chocolate on top.

Now it was time for drinks. The most difficult decision. Was champagne too much? Or beer? Well beer isn't romantic… Does Taehyung like beer? After going back and forth with himself he called his best friend, she usually had an answer.

“Hi Sweetie.”

“Dolly, I need your help.”

“What?”

"Taehyung is coming over for dinner tonight and I don't know what drinks I should buy."

"Wait, why am I only now getting the information that Taehyung is coming over?" Dollys playfully hurt voice teased Jungkook.

“Dolly!!” He whined. “I need you to focus! Do you think Taehyung is more of a champagne or beer guy?”

“Seriously?”

“Yes, Dolly, this is serious.”

"Jungkook, he is obviously a cider guy. That guy is more fruity than a fruit salad."

“What?”

”Nothing, just a restaurant expression. Go for cider.”

“Great thanks.”

Jungkook continued to talk with Dolly on his way home, her talking about her day helping him settle his nerves.

“I have an important question to ask you honey.”

“What?”

Dolly's voice suddenly got very caring, she didn't want to get him in a bad mood.

“Jungkook, are you going to tell Taehyung about, you know, that, tonight?”

“Ew….. Dolly, I told you to never bring that up again.”

Jungkook pressed the button in the elevator as his face turned into a grimace of disgust.

“I know  I know kook. But-”

“Yes! I will tell him.”

Jungkook quickly interrupted Dolly from continuing, not wanting to have this conversation outside his apartment door, or any place really.

“Fine, I get it. Have fun.”

“Thanks.”

“Bye pumpkin”

“Bye.”

The bags clashed down on his kitchen counter. The thought that he might have over purchased did cross his mind. But, he wanted it to be perfect for Taehyung.

After putting away the groceries he headed to the shower. Chills were spreading on his skin as the cold air met his warm body. Hands fumbling with the tap as he longed for the warm calming feeling of the water. As the water slid down his back making it so much more sensitive he turned around. Letting the water softly crash on his crotch. Snaking his hand down his stomach he almost hissed. The weight of the eyelids were too much so he closed his eyes. The image painting his brain was the kiss he had with Taehyung earlier. Oh how he would love to feel the tingle of his lips on his body. To be able to see Taehyung squirm under pressure. The water muffled hisk moans as his milky white cum painted the black tiles.