Chapter 8

The dark gray sofa looked extremely comfortable. Taehyung sat down, his flowy red pants sprawling over both him and the sofa.

"Wait, I'm gonna go get some blankets." Jungkook hurried away into the far end of the apartment. Taehyngs smile couldn't be stopped as he found Jungkook so cute. How could Jungkook be literally perfect?

He tried to find a somewhat attractive position to sit in for when Jungkook came back. At first he opted to lean on his side, his pants and long legs giving the illusion of a mermaid tail as his upper body leaned on the arm rest. Even though this position might have looked good, it felt like he was breaking his back, and not in the good sexy way.

He quickly shuffled around, moving one of the decorative pillows out of the way. As he found a comfortable position, he could feel how something hard was poking on his butt. Wiggling over to his side, his hand dived beneath him between the flesh of his cheek and the soft cushion to try to pull out whatever the object was. As his hand grabbed the somewhat cylindrical shape his eyes widened as he realized what it was. He could see he was holding a black vibrating analplug. He knew what it was because he remembered unpacking them in the store the other day.

"I'm sorry i'll be right there, I remembered that I had them in the dryer, i'll be there in a sec." Jungkook was still at the other end of the apartment. Taehyung panicked and threw the vibrator across the room.

"Crap." With his terrible aim, the plug was now out in the open right in front of the TV. He knew he had very minimal time to act so he scurried over and picked it up.

Desperately he ran over to the window board. He placed the shiny black plug next to a pot with a dark emerald cactus in it. Jungkook's steps got louder so Taehyung rushed back to the sofa. Sitting down he could still see the plug. He had put it wide out in the open?

"Was that really the best place I could hide it?" He muttered to himself in disbelief. I didn't even hide it. If Jungkook takes one look at the windows then he will see it.

"Here I come bearing fluffy blankets."

Jungkook's soft voice knocked Taehyung out of his thoughts.

"Sit more comfortably." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Ah yes."

Taehyung was sitting awkward and stiff at the sofa. His plan to look cool and sexy failed. Acting on Jungkook's demands, he shuffled back into the sofa, his back connecting to the soft pillows and his legs draped over each other to his side. Jungkook picked up the remote and put it next to him on the sofa.

At first he sat down some distance from Taehyung. Because what was the correct distance in this situation?

"You know-'' Taehyung played with the edge of the blanket as he spoke shyly. "You can sit closer to me if you want."

"Oh." The top of Jungkook's ears turned red, a tomato blush covering his features. In a shy, careful way, he slid over to Taehyung. His legs crossed in front of him. Since he had gotten some confirmation from Taehyung he decided to be a bit bold.

He leaned over tucking the blanket on Taehyung's side that wasn't next to Jungkook's. His big strong hand gently tucked the blanket under Taehyung's hip. Taehyung felt how he tensed up, feeling Jungkook's hand so close to the soft flesh of his behind.

After getting into a position that was so comfortable you could almost fall asleep, Jungkook opened netflix.

After what felt like an endless time of browsing, they both settled for some episode of friends. 

With Ross talking about dinosaurs, both men no longer paid any attention to the show.

The heat emitting from Jungkook felt way better than the blankets. Every now and again, a shy gaze was directed to Jungkook's side.