Chapter 9

The hours seemed to pass slowly as Jungkook hadn't been able to stop thinking about Taehyung. Dolly's words echoed through him as an excruciating drumbeat.

You have to tell him your secret.

Jungkook knew he had to tell  Taehyung. There was no questioning it. Despite Jungkook knowing this, he couldn't figure out how to break it to him. He didn't want to scare him. He didn't want Taehyung to think of him as a freak.

Jungkook was what you would consider *clean*. He had gone to therapy. He replaced some of his obsessive behavior with working out instead. It worked. He built up his life. But still, it wasn't an easy thing to share.

Laying on his bed, he stretched his arm out to the phone on the night side table when the familiar notification went off.

Your package is ready to be picked up.
Code: 6289326

He smiled as he saw the text message. In contrast to his usual orders from Pleasure Wonderland, this order was different.
Now his only problem was that he had to find out a way to tell Taehyung.

Only a few meters next to him, divided by the thin wall, Taehyung had his own problems to deal with.

He paced back and forth running every alternative in his mind. His bare feet were slapping against the wooden floor as his pace picked up.

"Is it too early to call? Did he find the toy? Does he know? What if he knows? What if he knows that I know? No. He can't. Can I ask him out tonight? No that's too early, get a grip of yourself. Focus. Let this go and think about something else. Jimin is coming tonight. That's great. I can focus on that. He can help me."

Taehyung rambled on as he paced through his bedroom.
It started to feel like a workout so he headed to the kitchen to have some water. The cold liquid flowed down in a silky motion.

Mornings like these always went by fast. Trying to distract himself, everything got crossed off his to-do list. Namjoon had even been shocked when Taehyung was 30 minutes early for work as he often was on the later side.

Stepping into the store he was hit by the warm air as a dense cloud. Within a second his fluffy hair started to curl because of the mix in temperature.

"My God, are you early? Why? Is your clock not working?"

"You know that it's usually a question people would ask if someone is late, not early."

"True, but you are never early so this is more appropriate."

"Well, if you have to know-"

"No, no I didn't mean like that. If It's private then you don't need to tell me."

Namjoon was ever the gentleman but he didn't really pick up on hints and this was one of those times. Taehyung actually wanted to share his previous night with his boss.

"It was horrible. I messed up completely." With all of his extra layers of clothing, Taehyung had to carefully maneuver his way behind the counter. Slumping down on the chair feeling like all his energy was drained.

"What's going on?" Namjoon didn't bother to turn around and continued to pack some orders.

A loud dramatic sigh could be heard again. After not getting the desired reaction, Taehyung hastily stood up marching into the backroom like a teenager who had been denied to go out for the night. Or a full-grown man who had hidden the anal beads of the man he is crushing on in the worst way ever. It really was the same kind of reaction.

Taking off all the layers of clothes Taehyung finally felt like he was able to actually move around. He sat down on the now upgraded chair in the back room going through all the orders. The air was dense in the poorly ventilated room. Taehyung looked around the small storage room, his gaze noticing how fancy it was. Cluttered but fancy. Come to think about it, the entire store was very expensive looking. Then why the hell couldn't they afford to put a window back here so oxygen could enter?