Chapter 5

3rd Person

2 Days Later

It's Monday afternoon in Kuoh. The school day at Kuoh Academy is already over for the students and they are all walking home.

Peter walks out of the schoolgate and is on his way to the Combat Training Studio that is on his way home.

After the embarrassing appearance he made in the alley two days, ago he hasn't put his suit on. He wants to continue but needs training first so he can really help people. His injuries quickly disappeared. The scratches on his face are no longer visible, his lip is almost completely healed and there is only a small, slightly blue circle around his eye.

After walking a short walk, Peter arrives at the Combat Training Studio.

He goes in and looks around. The interior of the Studio is larger than you think from the outside. Inside there is a boxing ring in the middle, training equipment is on the sides of the walls and in the back there is a bar filled with alcohol for some reason.

???: May I help you boy?

Peter looks to his left and sees a man entering the room from a door.

The man is tall and appears to be in his twenties with an average build body. He has Black hair, blonde bangs and a Black goatee.

Peter: Um, excuse me, I know I haven't sign up beforehand and I just burst in here, but I wanted to ask if I can train here in martial arts?

???: Didn't you look at the sign outside? This is a martial art Studio.

Peter: Uh yes, but I though you might be fully booked or something.

???: Look around. Do you think a lot of people come here?

Peter looks around and sees that nobody but the two of them is in the Studio.

Peter: ...N-No.

Peter looks aside a little embarrassed, but keeps asking.

Peter: Then is it ok if I train here?

???: Do you even know what you want to train? What kind of martial arts and how you train it or did you just randomly come here and try it?

Peter: U-Um.

???: I thought so. Change in the locker room. I'm waiting in the boxing ring.

Peter: Uh you? You want to train me? Simply that way?

???: Yes. Now change your clothes.

A bit confused because of that guy, Peter just stands there for a moment, but shortly afterwards goes to the changing room.

Timeskip

After he has changed, Peter comes out of the dressing room in shorts and a T-Shirt and sees his new 'trainer' already standing in the boxing ring. Peter climbs into him and stands in front of him.