Chapter 6

3rd Person

2 weeks later

It's a sunny morning in Kuoh. Students walk through the city to get to school on time.

At Kuoh Academy, most of the students are in the schoolyard chatting before the school day begins. They are all talking to their friends about one topic.

Spiderman.

For the past 4 weeks, Spiderman has been swinging through the streets of Kuoh fighting crime.

Since then, the media has been flooded with news and reports about Spiderman. The news channel that reports the most about Spiderman by far is the Daily Bugle. This has made the Daily Bugle the number one news channel in Kuoh. People of all ages read the Daily Bugle newspapers, use the Daily Bugle app or watch the Just the Facts news show. All people want to see is Spiderman and that's what they get at the Daily Bugle.

However, opinions about Spiderman vary greatly among the people of Kuoh. Some citizens are not so enthusiastic about him, while others are happy to have him.

A very positive mood regarding Spiderman can be seen in Kuoh Academy. The students find him cool, talk a lot about him and some even try to find him in the City and take pictures of him in their free time. Simply put, most of Kuoh Academy loves Spiderman.

But not all. One person at Kuoh Academy isn't too excited on Spiderman at all. A third year student at Kuoh Academy, the president of the Occult Research Club, the school's number one beauty and one of the two great Onee-sama. Her name is Rias Gremory.

Rias is a pretty, young woman. She comes across as a woman in her late teens. She has white skin, blue-green eyes and an alluring body. Her most distinctive feature is her long, beautiful, crimson red hair that reaches to her knees, with a single strand of hair sticking up from her head. She also has loose bangs that cover her forehead and frame her face at the side.

She wears the Kuoh Academy school uniform for girls. This consists of a white long-sleeved Shirt that is decorated with a black bow. There is also a short, black shoulder cape, the matching corset, a magenta skirt with white accents, brown shoes and thigh high white socks.

Rias is not at all enthusiastic about Spiderman because he only gives her a headache

A superpowered human walking in her territory worries Rias. The supernatural World and its species are to remain secret from humans. Her fear is that this Spiderman might find out about the existence of Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels and publicly announce the existence of their species to humanity.

Knowing of their existence would be a danger to both humanity and the devil race, since devils don't exactly have a good reputation with humans.

Also, the thought of Spiderman meeting a Stray Devil worries Rias. When she and her peerage go stray devil hunting they are in control and do their job without attracting attention. Spiderman has no experience with stray devils and so could unintentionally put other people in danger.