Chapter 9

Sorry if this chapter is a bit strange.

3rd Person

2 weeks later

Today is a Saturday. A day off for all students in all schools in Kuoh. Students are free and can do whatever they want. Catch up with friends, go to the amusement park and ride roller coasters... or go to an anime convention. Because that's Peter's activity for today.

One of the biggest anime conventions of the year is scheduled to take place in Kuoh today. New manga are released, the writers are there giving autographs and people dress up as their favorite anime characters.

Peter is on his way to the convention right now. He dressed up as his favorite anime character. He dressed up as Tanjiro Kamado from his favorite anime Demon Slayer. This is both Peter's and Rias's favorite anime. The two talked and discussed this one anime for hours. He dyed his hair red and combed it back. He wears the Demon Slayer standard uniform. He also wears a black and green checkered Haori.

[He looks like this

[He looks like this. But without the sword.]

Peter has been looking forward to this convention for a long time. He spoke to Rias about the convention and they are both really looking forward to it. Unfortunately Rias can't go to the convention today. She said that she has something important to do today and that's why she can't go there.

When Peter arrives and walks through the doors into the hall, the little otaku takes possession of him again.

Peter wastes no time and goes straight to the first booth and enjoys his time

Timeskip 2 hours:

Peter continues to walk through the hall after two hours. He is holding a bag of newly buyed manga and is looking for more.

His gaze is only directed to the booths to the left and right of him. Peter forgets to look ahead. Suddenly, Peter collides with another person and causes the person to fall to the ground.

Peter: Oh please excuse me.

Peter helps the person up. It is a young woman, looking in her late teens with long black hair tied into twin tails. He sees that the person is dressed up as a Magical Girl.