Chapter 24

3rd Person

The next morning the light of the sun shines through the window in Peter's room. After the suns's light has shone in his face for a few minutes, Peter begins to wake up.

Slowly and reluctantly he opens his eyes, but immediately closes them again as the light shines in his eyes. After a few moments of adjusting to the light, he opens his eyes again. It's time to get up, even if he doesn't want to leave the warm bed. But just as he wants to get up, he hears a tired moan.

He stops moving and wonders what that was. But then he feels something moving next to him. He looks down and removes the blanket to see what it is. To say he was surprised would be a huge understatement. Next to him, snuggled against his body, lies a sleeping Asia. Her eyes are closed and she is breathing calmly.

Peter stays motionless for a moment. But then a very big blush forms on his face. Shocked and at the same time a bit panicked, Peter suddenly falls off the bed. When he falls to the ground results a loud noise. Asia wakes up from the noise. She rubs her tired eyes and sits up straight.

After rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she looks around. She remembers going to Peter's room at night to sleep better. There is also a blush on her face.

Peter: A-Asia, w-what are you doing here in my b-bed?

Peter asks, stuttering while still sitting on the floor. Asia looks away shyly.

Asia: I-I was having nightmares a-and couldn't sleep. I-I used to sleep better when I'm not alone. That's why I came here this n-night. S-Sorry, I shouldn't have done that.

Asia immediately apologizes, thinking she upset Peter. Which of course is not the case. Peter is just shocked that he suddenly wakes up in bed with a girl.

Peter: I-It's okay. I'm just very s-surprised, that's all. Just please tell me next time i-if you do something like this ok?

Asia nods her head. She doesn't want to scare Peter again.

Timeskip

After this embarrassing morning for both of them, they had breakfast and Peter washed Asia's nun outfit. When it was dry again he gave it back to her and told her to get dressed. They must go shopping for her.

When Asia noticed that Peter had taken the trouble to sew her nun robe back together, she was surprised and happy. She likes these clothes very much, she feels very comfortable in them and they have a few memories attached to them. And again Peter had done something for which she is very grateful to him. Asia is starting to feel bad that he does so much for her and she doesn't do anything to thank him. What they are doing now is proof of that.

She and Peter are walking through a shopping center. Peter told her that he and she are going shopping for new clothes for her. So that she doesn't have to walk around in just her nun clothes. Although Asia tried to protest, Peter took her with him. The two go in a clothes store. 

Peter: Well Asia, go and choose something.

He said to her as they walk in through the door.

Asia: I-I still don't think it's necessary. You shouldn't spend your money on me. I am also very happy with my current attire.

Asia still feels bad that Peter is doing so much for her.

Peter: Asia, you can't wear the same clothes every day. It's ok, really. Pick out some clothes.

Peter puts a hand on her shoulder and nudges her further into the store. Asia chooses some clothes and tries them on in the dressing room.

Meanwhile, Peter stays in a corner of the shop so that Asia can try on everything in peace. As he waits, he sees a few girls from his class also going clothes shopping. These girls also see him but ignore him because of his social status of a nerd and a loser. Something he's completely used to by now.