Chapter 10

3rd Person

1 week later

-Dream-

There is a single family house on the outskirts of Kuoh. It's a quiet area, very different from downtown.

In this single family house stands a beautiful young woman with crimson hair. She looks like she's in her early twenties.

Rias is cooking in the kitchen. She is busy cooking until the front door suddenly opens and she hears a voice.

Peter: H-Honey, I-I'm b-back.

Rias gets a happy smile and runs to the front door with her apron on.

Rias: Darling!!!

She happily throws herself at him and hugs him with all her strength.

Rias: Where have you been for so long Peter?

Peter: S-Sorry, today t-took l-longer than u-usually. B-But now I-I have nothing t-to do f-for the r-rest of the d-day.

Peter said while hugging Rias back.

Rias: You better. I want my cuddle time with you.

Rias hugs him tighter and snuggles more into his chest.

Peter: L-Later R-Rias. M-May I come i-in first?

Rias: Hmm... only if I get a welcome kiss.

Rias purses her lips and closes her eyes. Peter's face turns red. His shyness will probably never go away completely. Not even when he's hanging out with his girlfriend.

Rias is still waiting for the kiss. With a red face Peter closes his eyes and the two get closer. They're already so close they can feel each other's breath and just before their lips meet-

Beeb Beeb Beeb

-Dream end-

Rias suddenly wakes up. She takes a look around and sees that she is in her room in her apartment. She lies in her bed with her hair completely dishelved. Her alarm clock, still beeping, is showing the time. It's six in the morning. Rias turns off the alarm clock with an annoyed groan and snuggles back into her bed. She tries desperately to return to her dream. Unfortunately, she doesn't succeed.

Rias: Mhm, why do dreams always have to end at the best moment?

Reluctantly, Rias sits up straight. The blanket falls from her upper body onto her lap, exposing her naked upper body. Ever since she was little, Rias has only been able to sleep without clothes. Sometimes in rare cases with a T-Shirt that is much too big for her.

Rias gets out of the warm bed and walks straight into the bathroom, which is right next to her room. She takes a little morning shower and then changes into her school uniform. After showering and getting dressed, she goes back to her room. She takes her hairbrush and sits in front of a mirror. She combs her long, crimson hair until it looks like silk again.

As Rias combs her hair, she looks at a picture hanging on the edge of her mirror. It's a picture of Rias and Peter at the anime convention a week ago. The two took a picture or two and Rias hung one of them on her mirror for her to see every day. Since that day, Rias can't stop thinking about him. She has been thinking almost exclusively of Peter for almost a week. When she sleeps she dreams of him and her as a couple, when she sits in class she wanders off and thinks about him. Her thoughts and worries about Spiderman have also completely disappeared and been replaced with dreams and thoughts about Peter.

All she can think about is him. About his cute stutter, about his constant red face, about his contagious love for anime and manga and to his big and kind heart.