Out The Window | B.Bradshaw

You worked as a nurse on the base so you were pretty well known but, when you weren't working on the base you were helping your mom Penny at The Hard Deck

Today was like any other day however you had the day off so you decided to go to the beach and hangout. As soon as you got to the beach you notice your mom sitting out on the deck of the bar watching something or more specific someone. "Mom?" she jumps "Y/N! Hi what are you doing here" "its my day off so I thought I'd come and get my tan on" "oh well you have fun" she said looking out onto the beach again, you follow her gaze and your eyes land on the group of aviators playing football. One specific aviator caught your eye and he goes by the name of Bradley Bradshaw oh man did you have a crush on that man. "Ahhh like what you see?" Penny teases "shut up, don't act like i'm the only one admiring" "I don't know what you're talking about" "oh come on mom. Is that drool I see?" you say pointing at her lip. Penny rolls her eyes "run along now" "ok whatever mom" and you walk down the beach placing your towel down to have the perfect view.

As you were reading your book you heard a whistle and as you looked up you saw Bradley Bradshaw walking towards you. "Afternoon Lt. Bradshaw" you say. "Y/N care to join me" he says motioning to the bar. "I thought you were hanging with your buddies some bonding exercises or Something" "yeah but that's done" "ok but I have a better Idea" you say standing up and wrapping your arms around his neck. "i'm listening" and you smash your lips to his, Bradley then pulls away "aw man how'd I get so lucky" you chuckle "come on let's go back to my place" you say and unlock your door. "nah i'll drive" he says and you both walk to his car.

Once in the car Bradley takes off down the rode in comfortable silence. "So, how's this thing with Maverick going" Bradley groans "can we not talk about that" "ok ok i'll let it go but one way or another you'll have to talk" Bradley pulled onto your street "wait park here" "Here?" "yes my mom might come home and see your car" "fine" and he parks. He comes around to the other side and opens the car door. "such a gentleman" He rolls his eyes and follows you down the street It wasn't a long walk so you got to the front door pretty fast. You opened the door and Bradley walked in looking around. "What?" "where's Amelia?" "friends she's sleeping over and my mom is still working now come on" you say going up the stairs to your room.

The minute you walk into your room Bradley pushes you up against the wall kissing you. "Jump" he says and you do wrapping your legs around his waist. He places you on the bed you bite your lip as he takes his shirt off and you two get entangled in the sheets for the rest of the night.

The hours had groan late you laid on Bradley's chest playing with his fingers. "I love you" you say looking up at him "and I love you" he says giving you a peck on the lips.

"MOM! Y/N! I'm home" Bradley's face goes pale. "I thought you said she was sleeping over at a friends" "She said she was" you say frantically trying to find your clothes while throwing Bradley his shirt. "I thought you were sleeping at a friends" you heard your mom yell. "Shit" you curse "your mom's here too" Bradley freaks "I guess I didn't realise what time it was" "well how will I get out" your eyes flicker to the window. "Y/N you have got to be kidding you said no more going out the window" "I know I know last time I promise" you say pushing him out the window. "Can't we just tell them" he says sticking his head back in "are you crazy mom will freak" Bradley sighs "fine but this is the last time I go out your window" "Y/N. You home?" Amelia calls "Fine fine we'll tell them soon now go" you say and close the window.

Outside the window Bradley landed on the ground shaking his head at the girl. You definitely were something else, just at he turned he came face to face with Maverick who himself was in a similar situation.

"what were you doing with Y/N?" Bradley froze then realised "what were you doing with Penny?"

The two men stared at each other for a moment before silently agreeing to keep this a secret. They both turn around as a light turns on and there in the kitchen stood Amelia mouth agape.

"just don't break her heart, and that goes for the both of you". Both men nodded and walked off in opposite directions.