Getting Scared | J.Seresin

A/N: Y/FA means Favourite Artist

A/N: Y/FA means Favourite Artist. Sorry it's short or if it sucks it kinda just came to my mind. 

   _______________________________________________________________________________

You were cleaning the house because it was dirty. You had washed the floors, done yours and Hangman's Bedroom and bathroom, now all you had to do was the kitchen.

You were listening to Y/FA and singing your heart out while washing some dishes. Unknown to you, your boyfriend had come home and was admiring you.

When Hangman walked into the house and heard your voice he smiled. He walked into the kitchen and laughed as you danced around and used the cleaning brush as a microphone

He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. This caused you to shriek and drop the plate and brush. You take the persons arm and flip them over making them land with a hard oof on the ground.

"oww" you looked down and saw your boyfriend rolling on the ground in pain. "OH MY GOSH JAKE. I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you" you say helping him up and placing him on the couch.

"Are you ok do you need anything? Ice? A doctor? Oh my gosh do I need to take you to the hospital?" you ramble "Y/N, Y/N Stop i'm ok just a little bruised" "are you sure? I flipped you onto the hard wood floor" "i'll be ok probably in a lot of pain" "What hurts" "Just my shoulder" "Ok i'll get some ice" You say getting up and grabbing some Ice for him.

You come back and place it on his shoulder "Y/N I know what your thinking it's ok. i'll go to the doctor tomorrow" "I Just feel so bad" "Its ok i'm serious besides it's my fault for sneaking up on you" "If your sure now what can I do to make it better?" he smirks "Come here and give me a kiss" you chuckle and plant a small peck on his lips.

"oh come on kiss me properly" and he pulls you in crashing his lips to yours. You guys spent the rest of the day cuddling and you basically waiting hand and foot on him because you felt so bad.

Hangman went to the doctor and ended up having a bruised rib and a dislocated shoulder. he was in a bit of pain for the next few weeks he was disappointed he couldn't work but it would for sure make a funny story for when he came back. On the plus side he got to spend time with you so he was pretty ok. You did make it up to him multiple times which he was happy about but you just knew you'd never live this down.