Wedding Bells | B.Bradshaw

When Rooster first laid eyes on you he knew you were the one

So here you sat all dressed in white the nerves really kicking in. "Nervous?" Phoenix asks walking in with your mum and two best friends. "Yes it's kicking in now" "Don't be nervous you'll be just fine" your mom says doing some last minute touch ups of your hair. "Easy for you to say mum you're really confident and love the attention plus you had a small wedding" You say "Honey relax" "but what if I trip or forget what i want to say or fumble my words" "Just speak from the heart if you forget and you won't trip you've walked in these heels millions of times" your best friend says. "Besides Rooster will probably fumble more than you. Oh man I can't wait to see Rooster cry." Phoenix says "How do you know he will cry"

"Honey all men cry at their weddings" you mum says making you roll your eyes. "Ok all done now come on let me see you" your mum says and you stand up "You look beautiful my baby all grown up" and she starts crying "mum come on the wedding hasn't even started" "I know I know but I can't help it"

"Hello! Knock knock." and your dad walks in "Hey dad" and he takes one look at you "darling you look beautiful" and he kisses your cheek "thanks dad" "ok ladies time to go" your dad says ushering them out. Phoenix sends you a wink before leaving last. Your dad turns to you "i'm so proud of you" he says "why are you proud?" "Because you've turned into this beautiful young lady and I have to let you go" "dad i'm not dying" you chuckle "I know now come on I can hear the bells" you grab his arm and walk out the door.

The familiar tune of here comes the bride comes on and you start walking down. You make eye contact with Rooster and he look dashing and you could already see him dabbing at his eyes making you think back to Phoenix's comment.

Here you stand in front of Bradley and it felt amazing. When it came time for the vows when Rooster spoke you got a bit teary eyed and he did get a bit choked up. when your turn came you were a mess and ended up forgetting what you were going to say so you spoke from the heart.

Bradley, do you take Y/n to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honour and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?

I do

Y/n, do you take Bradley to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honour and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?

I do.

And you both kiss and you felt yourself falling in love all over again.

After the wedding was the reception and it was a ball of fun. Starting with eating Y/F/F and some embarrassing stories.

"Gather round all time for the toss" you yell and all the ladies lines up. You toss it and to your surprise Phoenix caught it. Watching her race after Hangman was so funny he sprinted away like his life depended on it.

At the end of the night you and Rooster were off to the airport for your honeymoon which was going to be in Greece a place you've always wanted to visit. Ridding off into the sunset in Bradley's bronco made you think back to you first date.

"what?" He asks looking at your smile "I love you soo much"

"I love you too"