Welcome Home Kicks | B.Bradshaw

Being five months pregnant was hard but it was even more hard with your husband away on a mission

You woke up to being kicked you groan as you look at the clock 6:30 am. You sigh and get up "come dude I just want to sleep past 7" you start the shower and step in. You felt yourself relax as the water hit your muscles. You wash your hair and body before getting out of the shower and cleaning the house because Bradley was coming home today. You did some laundry and vacuuming before moving to the kitchen.

After a load of dishes you were tired so you sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. "you are for sure giving me a run for my money and i'm only half way through" you say rubbing your stomach. "But Daddy's coming home today i've missed him" that get's a kick "I already know it your going to be a daddy's boy" You say before closing your eyes.

You woke up and saw it was 2:30 "Huh I guess it's time to welcome Rooster home" the door bell rings "just a minute" you call slowly making your way to the door. You open it and Penny stood there "hey there you ready?" "yep and so is this little guy he's been non stop kicking" "well let's go don't want to be late" You nod and she helps you in the car.

The closer you got the less you could sit still the excitement was too much. You get out of the car and wait watching the plane land. "Daddy's coming" you whisper.

You see him step off the plane and your heart rate increases just seeing him. He spots you and smiles walking right up to you "hey honey i've missed you so much" and he kisses you "I've missed you too. It was too long" "I know i'm sorry but how's the little guy" he asks leaning down to kiss your stomach "Missing you too he kicked me way to much. Oh and speaking of which" You say as he kicks you just below the rib making you hiss.

You place Rooster's hand where he was kicking "he knows your home" "Yeah and he better stop giving his mother a hard time" You chuckle at his words "I said he's definitely gonna be a daddy's boy" "Is he now" "yep" "well I take pride in that. I'll be the favourite parent" you scuff "yeah right i'm going to be the favourite parent" "well see about that" and he starts walking to Penny's car holding your hand.

"Hey Penny it's good to see you. Thanks for pick me up and driving Y/N" "It's no problem but it's good to see you home" she says "I'm glad to be home" You and Rooster sat in the back. You laid on Roosters shoulder happy to have him back in your arms.