The Sister | J.Seresin

You were asleep when the knocking came or should you say more like pounding "bob let's go" you heard making you groan

You were asleep when the knocking came or should you say more like pounding "bob let's go" you heard making you groan. "BOB" it was getting enough and for some reason Bob wasn't getting up.

"BOB WHERE--" but you swing open the door "will you shut the fuck up some of us are trying to sleep" Rooster stood there shocked to see you standing there in nothing but your underwear and one of Bob's old t-shirts.

"Your not Bob" the guy says "Yeah no shit" "Forget Bob the names Hangman" a guy says stepping forward from behind the other guy. You had to admit he was cute. "Mmm what do you need Bob for" you ask yawning "he's late for beach day and wasn't answering his phone" "OK BOB" you yell. "Be there in a minute" he yells "come on in" you say and the three boys follow you in.

You walk into the kitchen to make some coffee and you hear some whispering "who is she? Bob's never mentioned a lady" one says "She's hot" "Maybe Bob got some" "If Bob scored her I need to work on my skills"

"Oh hey guys" You hear Bob say "hey Bob who's the sexy lady" "who?" Bob asks confused at first "The one who answered the door. Did you get some last night Bob" "ewww, gosh no that's my sister" "wow ewww I'm offended Bobby. I'd say i'm pretty sex worthy even if I am your sister" "yes you are" Hangman says "Gross Y/N why'd you have to make it awkward" "So you guys want some breakfast?" You ask walking out of the kitchen "Yes" "No" Hangman and Bob say at the same time "No we do not were just leaving" Bob says trying to usher the two men out. "Come on man let's stay the others can wait or better yet you can join us what's your name?" Hangman asks making you chuckle "Y/N but you can call me any time" you flirt.

"No no. stop I won't allow this" Bob says standing between you two "Come on Bobby it's just harmless flirting besides he's cute" "Cute you flatter me honey but i'm not just cute i'm hot" "I think I just threw up in my mouth" the other one says "and you are?" "Bradley but every one calls me Rooster" "Interesting" you say "What's interesting?" "not what I pictured" you shrug "So was that a no or yes on breakfast?" "No" "Yes" Bob and Hangman say again. "Well i'm leaving see you at the beach i'll tell them what's holding you two up" Rooster says leaving.

"Hangman let's go" Bob says "geez i've never seen you get so mad what's got your panties in a twist" "My sister is off limits now go" Bob says pushing Hangman out. "Ok bye" Bob says turning to you "bye Bob. Bye Hangman" "I said no" he says pointing at you and leaving.

Bob ended up letting it go as you were very stubborn and gave you Hangman's number finally. However little did Bob know you and Hangman had been sneaking around together.