Morning Shave | B.Bradshaw

Warning: Some Making out at the end 

________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up and let Bradley sleep seeing as he's been working so hard. You walk downstairs and start making breakfast as you put the last pancake on the plate arms wrap around you. "As much as I like waking up to homemade breakfast I would much rather wake up next to you" he says placing a kiss on your temple.

You turn around wrapping your arms around his neck. "I do like waking up to your beautiful face. However I never get to make you breakfast" you say as you place a small kiss on Rooster's lips and the ends of his mustache tickle the top of your lip. You pull away giggling "what?" "Your mustache tickled me" "oh but you love it" "that I do but it looks like you're going to have to shave because otherwise i'll get a beard burn" You say moving his head around seeing some stubble growing.

"Oh but you love it" he says rubbing his chin all over your shoulder making you squeal. "I didn't say the mustache I was talking about your stubble" "I know I just love watching you squirm" you chuckle as you grab the plate of pancakes that are getting cold and put them on the table. "come on let's eat and then maybe i'll help you shave" you both sit down and enjoy the nice breakfast you have made.

You clean up the table and dishes as Rooster headed up to shower. You heat the shower turn off just as you put the last dish away. You head up the stairs to get ready for your own day.

"Y/N" you hear as you were grabbing your clothes "What" you yell "I need help" you sigh and put your clothes down walking into the bathroom. There Rooster stood in some shorts and no shirt with shaving cream on his face razor in hand. "what you can't do it yourself" "Well earlier you did offer" You roll your eyes "sit" and he sits on the toilet as you take the razor from his hand.

You lift his chin and start. You were both silent as you worked. Once done you took one last look and smiled "they all done. Now you're as smooth as can be." "Thanks" he says pulling you into his lap and attaches his lips to yours. It starts to get a bit heated. You break the kiss not wanting it to go any further "ok I need to shower and get ready" "oh come on" Rooster groans "sorry now finish getting ready" you say going to get your own clothes for the day. "You should have just joined me" You chuckle at his response. "We both know if I stepped into that shower there would have been no cleaning. Besides one of us really stinks" he fake gasps "are you calling me stinky"

"Oh Bradley you all ways stink" You say closing the bathroom door and starting the shower.