Enemies to Lovers | B.Bradshaw

A/n: This was a request sent in by @mrs_avatarlover hope you enjoy sorry it took so long

Warning: Cussing
________________________________

You and Bradley had known each other for a long time and it all started on the first day of flight school. One would say you were enemies, you just couldn't stand his ego god it was so bad. That all changed when you started to develop feelings for him.

You walked into the class and Phoenix spotted you "Y/CS" she calls and walks up to you "We missed you at the Hard Deck last night" "Oh yeah sorry about that got caught up at home." You and Phoenix talk for a while and she introduces you to Bob her new WSO.  "Oh you have got to be kidding me" You say watching Rooster walk in "what?" Phoenix asks turning around "oh yeah Rooster." and Phoenix saw your look "Come on Y/CS be nice to him" "i'll start being nice to him once he get's that stick outta his ass" "were all the best of the best and we can't fail I won't fail so Y/CS don't cause trouble" Phoenix says walking away. "Rooster fancy seeing here I thought they only let the best flyers in" Rooster gritted his teeth "well fancy seeing you here Y/CS I thought you said the best" "I did and I am the best in fact better than you'll ever be" "we'll see because i'm going to be mission leader"  Rooster said "In your dreams bird boy" and you go sit down on the opposite side of him as Admiral Bates comes in and starts.

When Maverick walked in you were shocked you had heard stories about him but had never met him in person. As Maverick spoke you found yourself looking over at Rooster from time to time who was glaring at Maverick. When you and Rooster first met you hated his guts, you never knew why you both hated each other he just had gotten on your nerves. Then one day everything changed it started small as giving small glances  to Rooster then any time you walked into the room your eyes would scan for him. You tried brushing your feelings off but it just didn't work. So when you both graduated Top Gun you were glad to not see him again until you did it was a few years back and your feelings came back stronger than ever but you masked it with a lot of teasing and competition. Skip to today and those feelings were still there it infuriated you why did you feel like this and you couldn't talk to anyone about it because you were scared your friends might tease you or worse tell Rooster about your feelings.

As Maverick tested each and everyone in dog fighting the more competitive and stressed you got. Not once did you shoot Maverick down and you were pissed, it helped that no one else had won but you wanted to win.

"Ok Rooster, Y/CS you're up" you get up and head to your plane but stopped Rooster before he got to his. "Just follow my lead" "No thanks" and he brushed passed you. While up in the sky any time you told Rooster to do something he'd do the opposite. This ended in you and him loosing and both of you having to do push ups "If you had just listened it would be Maverick down here and not us" You growl. "I don't take orders from you" "get your head out of your ass and be a team player" Rooster stood up "How about you be a team player. it's always you you you maybe try and not push people around" and he hit your shoulder making you stumble. "Your an ass" you say going to shower as everyone was finished for the day.

The following day you sat in the waiting room as you had finished all your runs all ending with you doing push ups. The last group was up which was Hangman and Rooster which didn't end well as Rooster and Maverick broke the Hard Deck and could have been injured. After Maverick and Roosters tumble you were upset. The minute you saw Rooster land you ran out onto the tarmac "are you trying to get yourself killed?" "Why do you care?" Rooster says pushing past you. "Bradley Bradshaw you stop right now" "what do you want Y/N huh I bet you'd like it if I got kicked out" Rooster said pushing your buttons "God your such an idiot" "oh I'm the idiot what about you" "me you can't even seen what's in front of your face" "yeah, well at least I care about others" "I care about others" you yell after him "well you have a funny way of showing it. You're always a bitch" "God Damnit Bradley I Love you ok" that shut him up real quick.

"You l-love me" you freeze did you really just say that "Fuck" you curse. "Just forget I said anything" you say turning around and walking away but before you knew it Rooster had grabbed your arm and smashed his lips to yours at first it shocked you but then you relaxed and kissed back.

You heard whooping and you two pulled apart. "Finally" Hangman said rolling his eyes "I thought you'd never admit it" "shut up" you grumble making Rooster chuckle. "Hey I love you too" you blush who knew Bradley Bradshaw would make you blush.

After today you and Rooster dated and a few years down the line he proposed and of course you said yes but your banter and teasing never ceased, both of you were just as cocky as ever some say it got worse as you two got more serious.