Amnesia | J.Seresin

It had all happened so fast one minute you were all in the clear and then the enemy plane was coming straight for you

It had all happened so fast one minute you were all in the clear and then the enemy plane was coming straight for you. You had managed to kill them but they had got a hit on you and now your right engine was on fire. "Shit, Shit" you curse trying to extinguish the fire but it wasn't working.

"Y/CS you have to eject where out of enemy territory so it will be easier to find you" Maverick says but you weren't having it you were not going to eject. "No I got this I can extinguish the fire" you shout "Y/N JUST EJECT PLEASE BABY" You hear Hangman called. You decided to listen to Hangman and ejected but you were too low the minute you hit the ground you were out cold.

**

You woke up to beeping and your head pounding making you groan. As you open your eyes you are blinded by the light "Y/N thank god your ok I thought I lost you" says an unfamiliar voice and they hug you making you his out in pain. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry are you ok?" you look up and see very green but very unfamiliar eyes. "um... yeah i'm ok" before you could speak again the door opens. You watch Maverick and women came in. Making you very confused who was she and who was this man holding your hand. "Y/CS your ok gave us quite the scare I don't know what I would do if you left me alone with these nimrods" "hey kid how are you doing?" Maverick asks "good Maverick but uh who are you two?" you ask pointing to the women and man.

"haha very funny Y/CS you got me" The women chuckles "no i'm serious who are you" and you pull your hand way from the man. "Y/N its me Hangman your boyfriend" you shake your head "I'm sorry I don't know you" they all glanced at each other. "uh i'll get the doctor" Maverick says leaving. A minute later the doctor comes in "ah Miss Y/LN how are you feeling" "everything hurts" you moan.

"yeah you took a pretty dangerous fall now I heard you are having some memory problems" "Uh maybe I just don't know these two" "Ok well i'm going to ask you some questions" you nod "can you tell me your full name?" "Y/N Y/MN Y/LN" "good now what do you do for living?" "I am a Naval fighter Pilot" "Ok now do you remember much from before you crashed?" "uh not really just ejecting and then it all went black" he nods and writes it down "well Y/N you have some holes in your memory. We call it retrograde amnesia." "so what you're saying is I do know these people I just don't remember them" "yes that is correct" you nod trying to take it all in.

"what can we do Doc" "well best you tell her who you are and just simple these you did together it could maybe jog her memory." "will she ever get her memory back?" Hangman asks "it's hard to tell she might she might not now i'll check back in a few" and the doctor leaves.

"well Y/N i'm Phoenix also Natasha. We've been best friends since the academy we were bunk mates." You nod "we used to bug hangman over here all the time till you two started dating" your head started to hurt more but you wanted to hear more. "Uh we used to share a house man the trouble we'd get into all hours of the night we even got a noise complaint" she says voice faltering. I could tell she was trying not to cry they all were. "Do you remember that?" you shake your head. "no i'm sorry" "No need to apologise" she says.

"she's your wing women the best i've seen fly together" Maverick says trying to help. You smile before looking down at your hands. "A-and you" you say turning to Hangman "i'm your boyfriend we've been dating for two years. Hangman or Jakey as you call me" You frown how could you not remember. "We met on our first mission together you yelled at me after I left you hanging" He chuckles. You don't speak.

"Y/N--" He says "Um can I be alone for a minute" they all give you sympathetic looks before leaving.

You close your eyes how could this happen. 

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Part 2?