Truth, Dare, Or Drink | B.Bradshaw

A/N: This was a request by anonymous so I hope you like it.

________________________________________________________________________________

I pull up to the Hard Deck and I can hear it's already full and buzzing with life

I pull up to the Hard Deck and I can hear it's already full and buzzing with life. I step out of my car and walk into the bar "Diamond" "Hey Diamond" "Lucy" I heard many people greet. "Hey guys" I say waving and shaking hands with many people before walking up to Penny. "Hey Pen" "Diamond hey it's been a while" "I know been a bit busy but can I get my usual" She nods and pops the cap off before handing me the beer. I thank her handing her my card and walking off "Diamond" I hear I look up and see Phoenix waving me over. "Hey what's up. Good to see you thanks for the invite" and I hug her "yeah of course" "Diamond" I turn around and see Hangman "Bagman" "Hangman" He corrects.

I greet Fanboy, Payback, and Bob before picking up a pool que. "who'd playing" I ask "I will" Phoenix says. Phoenix and I were playing I listen to Hangman talk about someone named Rooster. "Weird callsign. What did they have to do to get stuck with a name like Rooster" "That's a story for another time" a voice I had never heard before. I turned and saw a man in a Hawaiian shirt "Rooster what a surprise i didn't think you'd show" Phoenix says "Oh you know me I could never turn down drinks" he says.

After I crushed Phoenix in 9 ball she went to get a new drink. Rooster then walks up to me "I'm Rooster" he says holding out his hand "so i've heard. i'm Diamond" I say shaking his hand "Interesting name how'd you get it" "That is another story for another time" I say walking away to the boys who were sitting around on the chairs. Phoenix joins us with Rooster not far behind.

"Let's play truth or dare" Phoenix says "Truth or dare really? what are we middle schoolers" I say. "What you scared. Is little Lucy scared" Hangman says "Fine let's go Phoenix truth or dare" I ask "woah, woah, woah who said I was going first" I smirk "It was your Idea" I say "Fine Truth" "Boo boring but fine. Who out of all us would you fuck" she groans before taking a drink. "Damn getting straight to it" Fanboys says "hey I don't hold back" I say as Phoenix looks right at me "Diamond truth or dare" I smirk "Dare" "I Dare you to play your oh so famous song" I stand up going to the piano. Man Phoenix your good you know my weakness but I never back down from a dare.

I take a deep breath as the nerves come in. I wipe my hands before playing the familiar notes.

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

I start I make eye contact with Phoenix and she whoops making me blush a bit.

Rooster stared in awe as the new girl sat down at the piano and started playing. She had the most beautiful voice ever and the piano playing. Rooster listen to the lyrics and watched her fingers dance across the piano in such an elegant matter. Then it hit Rooster he barley met this girl and he was already in love.

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone

Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Ah

I continued to play the song and I looked around meeting Rooster's eyes and something bubbled inside me but I couldn't quite place it.

Ah
Lucy in the sky with diamonds

I played and sang the last notes and once I was done the bar interrupted into cheers. I bow before gabbing my drink and taking a swig. "That was very good I didn't think you'd do it" Phoenix says "Oh come on Phoenix you know I never back down from a dare" she pats me on the back before walking away.

"I gotta say that was pretty good" Rooster says "Just pretty good I was amazing" I say flipping my hair. "Ok you're right that was amazing" "why thank you Rooster" "Bradley" "what" I ask confused "My name is Bradley" "well Bradley nice meeting you but I gotta bounce" I say going to leave. "wait would you maybe want to get coffee some time" I smirk "Sure" and I walk away "wait how will I contact you" "Check you pocket" and I leave.