Birdstrike | B.Floyd

You and Bob had been dating for a fair amount of time

You and Bob had been dating for a fair amount of time. However none of Bob's friends knew about you because one no one asked him about his personal life and two Bob likes to keep his personal life. Personal.

You were wrapping up in you classroom after a long day when you got the call.

"Y/N Y/LN speaking" "Hi Y/LN this is Doctor Franks (Random name) at the base here. We have Robert here and we just wanted to inform you as you are his emergency contact" Your stomach dropped hearing those words. "Is he ok? Did something bad happen?" "he is fine just had an incident during training" "Ok I'll be there soon" You say and hang up.

You don't think you've drove any faster probably breaking like 20 traffic laws but you didn't care. All that mattered was Bob.

You arrive and tell them your name and why you're there and they let you in. You parked in the visitor parking and ran in pushing past people apologising as you did so. You knocked into someone when turning the corner and fell on your ass. "Woah there little lady why we in such a rush" You take a deep breath "Do you know a Robert Floyd. He was in an accident" "I do know Bob why do you need to see him, when i'm here" The guy says "I'm his girlfriend--" You start before spotting a doctor "oh excuse me" You say and run to the doctor.

"Who was that?" Fanboy asks going up to Hangman "Apparently Bob's girlfriend" "Bob pulled that?" Fanboy asks shocked. "I guess" Hangman says watching you go into Bob's room.

"Oh Bob" You say pulling him into a hug the minute you step in. "Y/n hey" "Bob when I got that call I was so scared" "I know I know I'm sorry" he scoots over in the bed and you join him.

"What happened up there?" he sighs "Birdstrike" You look at him confused "that means we got caught in the line of birds and one got in our engine causing a malfunction and we had to eject" You nod "well thank god you're ok. I don't know what I would do if I lost you" "Don't worry i'm still here" You kissed him but were interrupted by a knock.

"come in" Bob calls "hey Bob how are you?" a guy asks walking in "I'm good sir" "Good sorry for interrupting. I don't think we've met i'm Captain Pete Mitchell" You sake his hand "Nice to meet you i'm Y/N Bob's girlfriend" He nods before saying goodbye.

That night you and Bob talked and had made another core memory to add to the list.

The next day Bob sure got an ear full from Hangman the next day but Bob didn't spill much making everyone groan