Softball | B.Bradshaw

A/N: This is from Anonymous but I couldn't find the message so if you requested this i'm sorry I couldn't find the request but enjoy

___________________________________________________________

"A softball team you're kidding right?" he asks as you two get into bed. "Yes a softball team besides it's for charity. You like Charity" "Y/N I don't think i've ever seen you touch a bat let alone a softball" he says "well i'll have you know i'm pretty decent but please come support us" you beg. "For you always besides like you said it's charity" and he kisses your forehead and you two fall asleep.

It had been a couple weeks and it was the game today. Your team was huddled on the pitch when you heard someone calling your name. "Y/N. Y/N." Rooster yells you look over seeing him he even brought some of his co workers/friends you wave and go back to talking to the team.

"Welcome everybody first I'd like to thank you all for coming my name is Y/N Bradshaw and this is a charity event to raise money for epilepsy. To kick things off we have a short softball game and then feel free to talk to the booths around, enjoy food drinks, and some fun friendly competition" You say and everyone cheers. "Thank you" you turn off the microphone and set it down heading to your team as the national anthem plays

"Ok team it doesn't matter if we win or lose all we care about is raising money for Epilepsy" You shout you team was up to bat first. "Woooooo" The cheers of the crowd were heard.

For majority of the game your team was doing pretty good and you were up to bat. "YEAH GO Y/N" you heard Rooster shout. You look over at him and they were all hooting and hollering. You chuckle at Roosters crazy antics before getting back to what was at hand.

You step up to the plate and get ready. The first pitch comes and you swing but miss. The next pitch comes but once again you miss. As the last pitch came you swing and with a loud crack the ball goes soaring and you take off watching as it flies over the fence.

You run the bases hearing Roosters shouts "THAT'S MY WIFE, YASSS" You chuckle and finish clearing the bases.

The game didn't last much longer and you walked off the pitch shaking hands with the other players. You spot Rooster and his friends and run over to him jumping in his arms kissing him. You pull away. "See I told you I was good" "hey I never said anything" "mmm hmm sure" You say as he sets you down.

"Hey Y/N that hit was amazing" Phoenix says "Why thank you however I think that is my first and last home run I will hit" You say "Ah come on you can't be a one hit wonder" Maverick says "I don't know" you chuckle "but hey guys thanks for coming out it means a lot. For sure enjoy some food, games, there might even be some beer" you say taking Rooster's hand. "Of course anything for Rooster and of course you" Bob says "Thanks Bob."

"So Y/N." "yes Hangman?" "you want to introduce me to that cute second base girl" You roll your eyes "Nope, Now come one Roo i'm going to kick you ass in Basketball" you say "I don't think so." and you take off to to the little arcade set up they had Rooster right behind you.

"oh he is so whipped" Hangman says.

"you were amazing babe" "thanks I was for sure thinking I was going to strike out" Rooster nods "nah I never doubted you" "Not even for a second?" You asks "yep" "Lies" you joke "what? when?" "the day I told you I was on a team" "Ok yes but I wasn't serious" you roll your eyes. "of course you were. Now it's on" you say shooting the basketball and making it. "Looser buys dinner" He says and it was on.

It's safe to say you lost but Rooster didn't let you pay even if you did loose.