Peaky Blinders- How You Meet Them

Arthur
You and Arthur meet during the war. You were a nurse and he was a soldier, he and his brothers got hurt so came to the tent you were working at. Arthur had to stay a little longer in your care than his brothers who left to fight once again
"Anyone told you how beautiful you are"
"You flatter me Arthur. Now let's change your bandages shall we"
"Of course nurse. Work away" Arthur puts his hands behind his head making you chuckle.

Tommy
You met Tommy at one of the races in London. Both his horse and your horse were racing, yours winning and his coming in a close second
"So your the owner of the winning horse eh?"
"Owner and trainer"
"She's beautiful"
"Thank you. Your stallion isn't to bad either"
"We should mate them. Work together, we would win all the races" you smile at the man with a peaky cap on
"Maybe. I'm YN YLN by the way" you hold your hand out to the man
"Tommy Shelby"
"Shelby? I've heard about you brothers"
"Ah" Tommy nods his head "it's all true. Want to rethink our partnership"
"I said I knew of you. Not that I was scared of you"

John
You and John had an arranged marriage to keep the peace between the Shelby's and Lee's. You met each other on your wedding day, your older sister Esme being bridesmaid. Immediately you thought John was attractive and when he smiled at his older brothers, you knew he definitely liked the look of you. All you were worried about was how your personalities were going to work together.

Finn
You and Finn have known each other your whole lives. You grew up together as neighbours, your mothers being friends. When his mother died and father left, his older brothers had to take care of the youngest Shelby. So when your parents passed away from an illness, they obviously took you in, knowing your parents would have wanted you in the care of Aunt Polly.

Michael
You and Michael are the same age. You had been working with the Peaky Blinders for the last couple of years, they used you as bate to get information out of young men. You finally met Michael when he came to a Peaky Blinders meeting for the first time, Isaiah warning him not to get close you you as you will only break his heart as you do every young man. But he is different. You don't know why, he just is.

Isaiah
You are a few years younger that Isaiah, the youngest Shelby in fact. You both finally met when he became a Peaky Blinder. Of course your brothers kept you away from that side of the business, but when you were in the betting shop irritating your older brothers, the cute boy caught your eye. At the age of 8 years old you had no idea that that initial feeling would blossom into something more.

Alfie
Being Tommy's twin sister meant that you two were inseparable, which only meant that when your brothers set up the Peaky Blinders you ran the operation alongside your twin. Tommy had asked you to come to London with him on a meeting, hoping that you would be able to sweet talk the London gangster into going into business with Shelby Company Ltd. Who knew that you would fall for said gangster, all because he was able to stand up to your brothers and was definitely not afraid of them.