Peaky Blinders- Intimacy

Arthur
You and Arthur waited a few months before you got intimate, but once you did you didn't know why you had waited for as long as you did. Some nights Arthur could be passionate, taking his time with you and the night would be full of love, however other nights would be a quick fuck to release his stress and your own.

Tommy
Your first time with Tommy was during your first date. You just couldn't keep your hands off each other. Tommy has always been loving and carving during your more intimate moments, even when he is being a little more rough with you (with your consent) he is always caring afterwards making sure your ok. It wouldn't be long after you started dating that you found out that you were pregnant which you were worried to tell Tommy.

John
You and John weren't intimate with each other for a while which was rather surprising to his brothers when you didn't get pregnant straight away. This time John wanted to do things differently, take his time and because you hadn't been intimate before marrying John, he didn't want to rush you. When the moment came, John was carful with you he wanted you to feel just as good as he did. Once you and John became intimate it wasn't long until you found out you were pregnant.

Finn
You were each others firsts. Finn has always been shy around that kind of stuff, so it was always you who initiated anything, however as you both got older Finn became more comfortable. Whenever you and Finn are intermit, he is very caring, constantly making sure your ok. Usually you are the one to take control.

Michael
Michael was nervous at first not having any experience before joining the Peaky Blinders, so you took control, but even after he got experience with you he actually enjoyed you taking control. It was rare when he would take control, but when he did he would make sure you are ok and he wasn't being to rough.

Isaiah
You and Isaiah are equals when it comes to being intimate, just depends on what you need that day. Sometimes he could be rough or you could be rough, other times you both could be sweet and caring, which seems to be the majority of your intimacy.

Alfie
Alfie is just a complete softy. He makes sure you feel loved the whole time. He's to scared to be rough because he's scared he would hurt you. Although you are tough on the outside, it's nice for you to relax and feel cared for.