Peaky Blinders- Dating Them

Arthur
Arthur is a kind man to you. He always makes sure your ok, but he develops a drinking problem which so many have done in the aftermath of the war. You are able to deal with it, that is until drugs are thrown in to the mix. You know that many people are doing snow, but it changes Arthur in a way that you don't like. So you help him through it, tell him that if he gets clean you'll marry him because he's been asking you to from the day you arrive back in Small Heath. Helping Arthur is a challenge, but you love him and you know once he's clean he will be the best version of himself. Your arguments are usually about drinking and the drugs, but once he overcomes them the arguments usually boil down to him wanting you to leave your job because he is able to support you. Arthur is super protective of you, but still allows you to have your time and space.

Tommy
Your relationship with Tommy can be up and down. Almost immediately Tommy wants you to move in with him. The good is amazing, but the bad can be awful, but with his love for you and your love for him you know you can get through anything. Tommy is extremely protective of you, if he's not with you then you've got a Peaky Blinder following you. You and Tommy spend the little free time you do have with the horses, if your not with the horses your usually sat in his office reading while he's doing paper work. Arguments with Tommy are described as a war zone that no one should dare to enter. You can go days without talking when in an argument, but when you and Tommy want to end the argument you both have different ways. Instead of saying sorry you will usually hug him in some way, as soon as this happens all the tension in the air goes. Tommy will normally do something sweet for you, something only you will know about, that might be attempting to cook, on the rare occasion that he will say sorry he will come up behind you and whisper in your ear while hugging you and showering you with kisses.

John
Your relationship with John starts off with you sleeping in a separate room. You had to get to know each other even though you were married. Of course John came with kids so you also became a mother on your wedding day taking on his children from his previous marriage. You and John have little dates here and there for you to get to know each other, and you quickly learn that you get on with each other extremely well. As your relationship grows, he becomes increasingly more protective, but he doesn't hover or make you feel trapped. He gives you space to do what you'd like, checking in on you now and then.

Finn
As you and Finn have known each other since you were kids, not much changed when you started to date. If one was around, the other wasn't far away. Double Trouble is what the Shelbys and Grays would call you both. You and Finn aren't all over one another, a simple hand holding is enough for you in public, but you get extremely jealous if another girl flirts with Finn. Finn isn't to protective, of course he wants you to be safe but he knows you can look after yourself and so doesn't worry to much when you're out on your own.

Michael
Before Michael became a blinder you just saw him as a nice guy, but as time went by that's when you began to have romantic feelings for him. At first you kept your guard up, but some how he managed to break down your walls. You thought he'd be another heart you'd break, but he was different to the other guys who would always do as you said, Michael kept you on your toes. Your relationship was pure fire. He took being a Blinder very seriously and would often try to protect you, forgetting that you are more likely to protect him.

Isaiah
Although your brothers weren't to happy that their baby sister was growing up, they were glad you had found a decent and honest man. Of course your relationship came with completely different struggles, dating someone of colour was frowned upon, horrible words thrown at you and judgemental stares were something you got on a daily, but you didn't care what people said behind your backs. All that mattered was that you both loved one another, and of course you had your older brothers to shut people up. Staying away from the illegal side of the business was still going on and Isaiah never wanted you to have to see your do anything that would put you in danger, but he always encouraged you to have a knife on hand just incase, Tommy was the one who actually put this idea in Isaiahs head.

Alfie
Let's start off with Alfie would be extremely protective of you, but only when it came to other men hitting on you. He knows full well that you are able to hold your own, after all you are a leader of the Peaky Blinders alongside your twin. Speaking of, he's the first guy you've been with that wasn't afraid of your brothers or wanting you for money. Alfie can be very harsh with his words to other people, but when it comes to you, he's a gentle giant. You aren't very affectionate in public, but at home you can't keep your hands off one another. Without fail he tells you everyday he loves you and of course you reply that you love him. On the whole Alfie is a huge softie with you!