Shelby Sister- Little Dancer

This was another request. It's just another cute small one.

Lilly Shelby is the youngest of all the Shelby's at only 6 years old. She may only be their half sibling but they still love her. Lilly arrived on the doorstep of Polly Grey when she was only 2 days old. Her mom would have been a single mum out of wedlock, and her dad, Arthur Shelby Sr didn't want anything to with her.
From the moment she arrived at Polly's Lilly was doted on especially by John and Finn, the 2 siblings she's especially close to. As Lilly grew up her love of music and dace also grew, always putting on performances for her siblings. Tommy put Lilly into dance classes which only intensified her love, but no one minds.

"No Finn that's wrong" Lilly scolds her brother
"I'm doing what you showed me" Finn sighs
"No your not. Your toes aren't pointed"
"Ok fine" Finn points his toes making Lilly smile "better?"
"Yes. Now put your arms like this and spin like me" Lilly demonstrates what she wants Finn to do before deciding they are ready to put on their show. Arthur, Polly, Tommy and John all sit in the living room. Tommy puts on the record that Lilly set up and music starts playing. Lilly walks in with Finn and gets in here starting position.
Finn and Lilly do their dance which earns cheers and claps off all the family
"That was beautiful Lilly" Polly praises her niece
"Thank you, but Finn what did I tell you about pointing you toes"
"Sorry" Finn holds up his hands chuckling making the others laugh "hey your next" Finn points to John
"At least John points his toes"
"Why don't you show us how it's done then Lilly" Tommy says putting the music on once again. Lilly gets into her starting position and begins her dance routine once again
"Well done Lilly" John picks the little girl up while smiling
"Will you and Finn come to my dance recital?" Lilly asks
"How about all of us go?" Ada asks
"Yes but Finn and John definitely?"
"Of course we will be there Lil" John tells his youngest sibling
"One day Lilly your going to be on a big stage and make more than just your family smile" Finn says tickling Lilly making her giggle.

Another day another show being put on in the Shelby house hold, but no one minds. Lilly Shelby will always make her siblings smile, even if she is making them dance with her in the living room of their small home in Small Heath.