Part 2 - a visit

It was early in the morning and the two cup brothers where eating away at some cereal. They made a huge mess on their faces and where being a bit loud, but elder kettle just whistled away like he had been through this before.
(Because he had)
Suddenly there was a knock on the door and everyone stopped what they where doing. A flood of milk and cereal came out of cupheads mouth and Mugman still had a spoon in his mouth. Elder kettle walked to the door.
After opening it he almost fainted at the sight of a famous person standing on his doorstep. King Dice was standing there in casual clothes, a grey turtle neck sweater and a pair of dark blue jeans. Elder kettle started to stutter frantically and kept dapping his forehead with a handkerchief.
Cuphead and Mugman came up to the door and after they saw Dices face their own faces lit up and they ran to hug him. Dice kneeled down and hugged the brothers which made Elder kettle confused.

"Boys! This is THE King Dice! What're you doing?!"

Dice stood up.

"Oh no no no! I'm friends with these two!"

Elder Kettles mouth practically dropped to the floor, Mugman then put his mouth back in place. King Dice let out a small chuckle.

"Y-your FRIENDS with my grandsons?!"

King Dice nodded calmly before a child-like squeal escaped Elder Kettles mouth. Elder Kettle liked the thought of being friends with a celebrity and immediately invited him inside.

King Dice walked inside to where the cup brothers dragged him to a couch in the living room and sat him down, they both sat next to him at either side so things where a little squashed but Dice didn't care. This was probably the most affection he was going to get in his life so he wasn't here to complain.

Elder Kettle hadn't sat down and asked Dice if he wanted some tea.

"Mr King Dice! Sir! Would you like anything? Tea? Coffee? Water? Food?"

Dice was happy to see how much Elder Kettle cared. However, Dice still knew Elder Kettle only acted like that because King Dice was a celebrity, but he tried to not think too much about it.

"Some tea would be nice."

Dice said in a calm and happy tone. Elder Kettle nodded his head and ran out of the room at a surprising pace for his age.

The moment Elder Kettle left the room both of the brothers where attacking Dice with questions and sometimes even cut Dice's answer off to ask another question.

"Boys! Don't bother Mr King Dice!"

Dice chuckled, it was nice to be in a place that felt like he had a family, but the brothers questions made him tired so he convinced them to give a very very very very long talk about why forks can be used as chandeliers.

(It's best not to ask)

Eventually, Elder Kettle popped his head around the corner.

"Boys! Stop bothering Mr King Dice! Also, how many sugars do you have?"

"2!"

Dice replied with a smile. The brothers where about to start talking again but then stopped at the sight of Elder Kettle giving them a death stare. They both then went onto the floor as Cuphead pulled out a set of cards.
Seconds later the room was silent with the occasional 'SNAP!' shouted by Cuphead and a slight groan from Mugman.

Not long later Elder Kettle came back in, passed Dice a cup and then sat on the single couch next to him. They began to talk about a few things like: what's it like to be famous, how is your day, what is your favourite food? Just the basic stuff.

Half an hour later Cuphead was groaning with slipping over on the couch. It was clear he was bored.
Cupheads face suddenly lit up and he looked at Mugman and King Dice.

"Hey fellas! What do you think about going to the casino! The one in inkwell hell!"

Mugman let out a slight gasp.

"But that's where the Devil is! It's his casino!"

Dice raised and eyebrow as Elder Kettle nodded in agreement.

"Who is 'Devil'?"

Everyone in the room turned to Dice with a face full of shock.

"You don't know the DEVIL?!"

Cuphead shouted whilst midway fainting from surprise.

"No?"

Elder Kettle chimed in.

"The Devil is the owner of the casino. People say that working for him is worse than a death sentence."

Dice let out a gulp and then turned to Cuphead.

"Hey uh, are you sure going there is a bright idea?..."

"Why? Scareeedddd??"

Cuphead was clearly mocking Dice and Dice didn't like it.

"Of course not! I'm older than both of you, I'm ain't scared of no devil!"

Cuphead grinned mischievously.

"Then let's go!"

The Devils Dirty Deeds (Kind Dice)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें