Part 4 - surprise

Cuphead, Mugman and Elder Kettle hadn't heard from King Dice in a few weeks. The brothers did receive many back-breaking chores and being grounded for Dice's disappearance.

However, for once being grounded was the last thing Cuphead and Mugman cared about, they just wanted their friend back. For days on end Cuphead would say how it was his fault for not even attempting to save Dice, Mugman didn't talk for a very long time and Elder Kettle would sit in his living room waiting for his radio to spring to life with Dices voice shouting: 'Hey folks!'. But it never came.

The whole of ink well seemed to turn quiet after Dices disappearance. Search party's where held, even some stage staff went missing (Pirouletta, Wheezy, Phear Lapp).
The director of 'roll the dice' was having trouble to find a new host as all of ink well refused to settle down with it. They all dreaded the day someone else would stand in Dice's place. A place that would most likely be cold forever.
Everyone in Ink Well walked around as if the Devil had taken their souls.

Until, one faithful day.

It had been at least a month and a half since Dice vanished. Cuphead and Mugman where walking around the town, they where walking past a store with TV's in the window when they suddenly turned to static and switched on. Many people, including the brothers, stopped to see what it would be.
To everyone's disbelief Dice was shown to be at the Devils casino, acting as a comedian. It looked like a drunk man from the crowd broke one of the casinos rules and had recorded the show and then showed it to many people, causing the word to spread. The news quickly found the footage and broadcasted it immediately. A smile stretched across the two brothers faces and then they ran down to the cottage to tell Elder Kettle what they saw.

When they got there they here surprised to find Elder Kettle frantically putting his coat on.

"Boys! Dice is at the casino! Let's go, now!"

Cuphead and Mugman smiled again. A few minutes later the three of them where running down the street towards the casino.