Part 13 - interception

A sudden burst of flames lit up the room. When it cleared Devil was standing there lazily with his pitch fork, yawning and rolling his eyes.

"Wheezy, Dice needs you at the construction site, I will be deducting your pay if you do-"

Devil's words where cut off when he saw the situation. Wheezy with Cuphead and Mugman tied up, Elder Kettle held at gun point. Elder Kettle took this as his golden moment and lunged at Wheezy with all the strength his skeletal-like arms could muster. Wheezy grunted as he dropped the gun which landed at Cupheads feet. While the two men had their little squabble, Devil made his way to the brothers and let them free.

Suddenly a loud grunt was heard as Elder Kettle was thrown into a wall. Wheezy turned around in search for his pistol but his eyes widened as he looked at Mugman. Everyone in the room saw that Mugman had the pistol, but in reality the poor mug didn't know how to use it, he didn't even know if it was loaded.

Wheezy raised his hands.

"Listen kid, that thing ain't no toy so I suggest you put it down before someone gets hurt."

Mugman suddenly had a rush or anger flood through him, he was only seeing red and already pictured blowing that cigars ashtray right from underneath him.

"WHY DON'T YOU BE QUIET! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THE TROUBLE THAT DAMNED CASINO CAUSED US! SO MR WHEEZY YOU WILL EITHER GET OUT OF HERE OR YOU'LL BE SIX FEET UNDER WITH A HOLE IN YOUR SKULL!"

Devil and Cupheads mouth stopped open as Mugman breathed heavily. With the amount of blind rage in Mugmans eyes Wheezy knew he had been beat and decided to leave while he still had a head.

Mugman finally dropped the gun and calmed down, but with a thud, Mugman was face down on the floor as he fainted.

Everything, was over....