Ch. 6 ) Realization

This is part 2 of the Camping trip. Enjoy!

────────── ·  ·  ·  ·  ♡

It is lunch time, and Cecile hall is required to collect fish for supper

It is lunch time, and Cecile hall is required to collect fish for supper. Damian, Ewen and Emile have already started to fish. They already know what to do, since they've done this before with Professor Green. Meanwhile, Anya and Becky are trying to figure out how to get the hang of it.

Anya is having trouble working out how to cast her fishing line. "Why won't it work???" She yanked it back and forth. No luck.

Damian notices Anya's struggle from afar. She's so dumb, she can't even cast properly. He kept watching her demise. She drops her fishing rod in the water. Okay.. maybe she needs some help. He walked towards her.

She turned her head. "Sy-on boy? Why are you here??" She questioned him.

He grabbed her fishing pole in the water. "Your line is all tangled up! You really are pathetic." He insulted her.

Anya got angry. "Go away! I'm trying to fish here!!" She tried shooing him away.

"Not much fishing going on though. Here, let me show you how to cast." He untangled the string and demonstrated casting. "You whip the fishing pole towards the river, then press this button to release the line. Got it?"

She nodded. "I think I understand."

"Good." He gave her back her fishing rod. "Try it out." He stepped back incase she whipped the pole in his face.

Anya took her stance and whipped the rod as she released the fishing line. She yelled out, "Hi-YAH!!" as the line went far into the river. She succeeded. "I DID IT!!" She jumped up with glee as she turn to see Damian's reaction.

He was surprised Anya got it right after he taught her. But Damian is good at teaching her things, so he wasn't super surprised. "Good job!" He smiled at her.

Her face expression lid up after he praised her. This makes him a bit embarrassed. "I-I mean, you could've thrown the line further." He put his hands in his pockets. *💢*

Becky was watching the two converse. She smugged and went over to Damian, "Hey, Damian! Could you teach me how to cast as well??" She asked him to see what he would say.

Damian gave her a death glare. "Teach yourself." And walked away. His tone was very scary.

"Gosh, he's so cold." Becky said with a tired expression.

Eventually, Anya was the one to help teach her how to fish.

·  ·  ·