Ch. 14 ) Secret Admirer

────────── ·  ·  ·  · 

Anya has just finish studying with Damian. She is now walking to the front of the school to get picked up by Becky's driver.

I feel smarter already! I know now I'll be able to pass the finals. I'm sure of it!!! Anya thought as she strolled.

In the distance up ahead, a familiar boy is also walking.

As Anya got closer, she could tell that the familiar boy was none other than George Glooman. But she didn't think much of it. Hmm, I wonder what Papa is gonna make today. Hopefully hamburger steaks!!

George starts walking across the road, his head held down as usual.

Out of nowhere, a car is coming and George doesn't notice.

Anya saw all of this unfold. WUH OH!! I have to do something!!! The girl drops all of her things, and runs to George.

The boy was spaced out.

Right before the car was about to hit him, Anya manages to grabs George's shirt from behind, yanking him backwards.

"WOAH!!" He falls onto his bottom. Then finally realizes what was happening, as he saw the car zoom by right after.

George's face turns pale. "UAAAHHH! I-I-I A-ALMOST DIED!!!" He yelled out in shock.

He then looks up, and sees Anya standing right there with her hand reaching out. "Are you okay??"

George gazes at her in awe. Sparkles shining all around the girl. "Y-you saved me! Why would you save trash like me!??" He grabs onto her hand.

Anya pulls him back on his feet. "Heheh, it's all good! Like they say: one man's trash is another man's... uh.. peanut!!" She smirks, thinking she is super heroic.

She would care enough to save a scum like me!? George thought, his face blushing.

He looks over and saw that she had dropped her belongings. "A-allow me!!" He rushes over there to grab Anya's bag, and runs back to hand it to her.

Anya smiles. "Thank you, Gloomyman!!" She takes her backpack and puts it back on. "Welp, bye-bye! Be more careful now." She said, as she walked away.

George's heart pounded. SUCH AN ANGELLL!!! She even tells me to be careful!!

He clenches his fist over his heart. W-what is this feeling I have in my heart?? Is it.... LOVE!!?? The boy was being overly dramatic.. as he usually is.

·  ·  ·  · ────────────── ·  ·  ·  ·

Later that day, Damian is on the phone with his butler, Jeeves

"So, Jeeves, what did my Father say?" The boy asked.