Ch. 15 ) Christmas Eve

────────── ·  ·  ·  · 

It is now mid-December, Christmas Eve. The end term exams are finally over. The last bell of the day rings, and students are beginning to leave.

Becky packs up her things. "Phew, I'm so glad finals are over. Now I can let my brain rest!" She says to Anya.

Anya finishes packing up her things, and puts on her back pack. "I can't wait to sleep in this weekend!"

"Haha, that's so you." She replied "So how do you think you did on the exams??"

Anya smiles, confidently. "I've studied real hard, so I bet I did good."

Becky giggles. "You sure seem pretty confident on that. I'm sure studying with Damian again has helped a lot on that~"

"It has!" Anya replied, innocently.

Becky puts on her book bag. "By the way, got any plans for Christmas tomorrow?" She asks.

Anya's face lights up. "YUP!! Gonna spend it with my Papa, Mama and Unkie!" I can't waitttt. The young girl was extremely excited for the event. "How about you, Becky??"

"I'm going to a family reunion. I've gotta prepare for that." Becky replied.

Damian, Ewen and Emile were heading towards the door to leave the classroom.

Anya noticed the boys leaving already. I should ask what Sy-on's gonna do for Christmas. "Sy-on boy!!!" She catches up with them.

Becky yells out to her. "Hey, Anya!!! Wait up!!" She quickly follows Anya.

Damian raises his eyebrows from the sudden interaction at her. "What is it?"

"What are you gonna do for Christmas?" The girl asked, grinning.

Damian was silent for a bit. "I'm visiting my parents for it."

He's going back to his home? Anya thought.

Unfortunately, there is a new moon today, meaning Anya can not read any minds temporarily. "Let me come with you!!"

Damian blushed. "Q-quit asking for that already!! That's all you ever ask for!"

Becky giggled from Anya and Damian's conversation. She turned over to Emile and Ewen. "Are either of you gonna do something for the holidays?"

"Mhm, I'm gonna be visiting my house! It's been a while since I've been there." Ewen replied.

Emile nodded, eagerly. "I'm doing the same! I can't wait to eat candy all day~" He drooled from the thought.

"Sounds like fun!" Becky said to the two boys.

Damian nudged Anya. "So what are you gonna do for Christmas?" He asked.

"I'll be hanging out with my family!!" Anya grinned widely. "It's gonna be the best!!!"

Damian could see how excited she was for the upcoming holidays. "Pft, you act like a child in a teenager's body." He teased.