Ch. 7 ) Midterms

────────── ·  ·  ·  ·  ♡

October is now here, which means exams and quizzes are getting more hard. Not only that, but midterms are coming up. Anya and Becky are sitting in class, waiting for the professor to arrive.

Becky is looking at her arms. "Look at me Anya! I got a tan from that camping trip we had, it was really sunny that day." She shows off her tan to Anya, feeling like a super model.

Anya shakes her head. "I prefer the old Becky." 

She sighs. "Oh Anya, you need to know what basic beauty is. Beauty can just be a temporary change of appearance, to give a fresh new style." She brushes off Anya's opinion.

Basic beauty? It's true I don't, but that's because I don't really care much about how I look. "Is Anya beautiful?" She asks her friend.

At that moment, Damian, Ewen and Emile have just entered the class and are walking up to their desk. Becky notices them.

There's Damian! I should ask him if he finds Anya beautiful, heheh. "Hey Damian!" She calls out to him.

Damian turns his head around. "What?" Already annoyed that he was being disturbed, no less than 5 seconds entering class.

Becky grins. "Anya want's to know if she's beautiful. What do you think??" 

Anya looks at Damian. I wonder what Sy-on boy thinks.

Damian blushes. "HUH!?? W-well obviously she's as ugly as a rat!!!" 

Anya and Becky give him a blank stare. I should've known.. Sy-on boy has always called me an uggo anyways.

"Now leave me alone!!" He continues walking back up, while the girls are still staring at him. Of course she's beautiful! But I can't say that in front of everyone, Anya especially!

Anya flinches, shocked to hear his true feelings. WHA?? So Sy-on boy thinks I'm beautiful??  She blushes from the unexpected thoughts. But why did he say I'm ugly out loud??

Becky shakes her head. "Don't listen to him. He's always like that." She turns her head back to Anya, only to see her face all red. "Anya?? Why are you so red? Oh, I bet your just embarrassed he called you ugly out loud."

She nods at Becky with a nervy smile. "Y-yes. Super embarrassed!" 

Her best friend pats her on the back. "It's okay, Anya! I think you are very pretty!" Not more than me though.

Anya smiles at Becky. "Really?" She asks again.

Becky also smiles and hugs Anya. "Yess! You're soo cutee!" She's always looked like a cute kitten to me.

 ·  ·  ·

The professor finally arrives, and students are given an assignment. One where they must be partnered up with someone.

Becky looks at Anya. "Easy for us! We're partnering up." She says with certainty.

I really want to be close with Becky, but I feel it's better to partner up with Sy-on for this time. I have to be as close to him as possible! (for operation best buddies). Anya unconsciously looks over to Damian.

Her friend notices this, and smugs. "Ahhh I seee! Awh alrightt, you can partner with Damian." I'll help you win Damian's Heart, Anya!

Anya jumps in excitement, and rushes out of her seat to go up to Damian. "Sy-on boy! Let's be partners!! (for operation best buddies)"