Ch. 9 ) Halloween

────────── ·  ·  ·  ·  ♡

The day of Halloween has sprung up. Today Anya and Becky have agreed to go trick or treating together, like they usually do every year. However, this time, since they're older, their parents won't go with them. This gets them excited, since they feel like they are having more freedom. 

Loid and Yor drop Anya off at Becky's house. Anya goes up to her door, and rings the doorbell. She waits for her to come out.

Becky opens the door. "Welcome Anya- WHAT THE??" She sees the costume Anya is wearing.

Anya is wearing a fully covered black ninja suit, you can only see her eyes. "Hi Becky!" She says in a muffled tone, since her mask is covering her mouth.

"W-what are you wearing?? That looks horrendous!" She bluntly shouts out loud.

The girl shrugs. "I thought being a ninja would be a good idea." Clearly she procrastinated on deciding what to wear on Halloween.

Becky shakes her head. "This won't do, come inside!" She grabs Anya's arm and drags her to her bedroom.

"WHA-!" Anya yells, before getting taken away.

Becky sits her down at her vanity. "We are fixing this. You cannot go out looking like that!" She says, as she is going through her closet.

Anya groans. "But I like being a ninja! It's so cool!" 

"No, Anya! You always pick something you think is 'cool'. This year, I'm gonna make you look fabulous~" She picks out a silver-ish blue, shiny dress. "This one is perfect!!" She goes up to Anya. 

But Anya frowns, a little embarrassed that her costume was a huge flop. "I wanna be cool though..." 

"Come onnn, you'll look super cute and pretty in this!" She shows Anya the dress. "Doesn't it look nice??"

Cute and pretty??  She looks at the dress. "I wanna be cute and pretty!" 

Becky makes a big smile. "Great!! I'll make you look amazing, I promise!" She gets excited. "Now take off that thing, and let me put this on you."

·  ·  ·

After half an hour of Becky giving Anya a make over, she finally is finished.

Becky wipes the sweat away from her forehead. "Finished! That took a bit longer than I expected. Wanna see how you look like now??" She eagerly smiles.

Anya nods, excited to see how she's gonna look like.

Becky grabs her hand, and takes her to the mirror. "Ta-daaaa~"

She gasps, as Anya looks at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a slightly poofy, silver-ish blue princess dress. Which was shiny all over it, with sparkles on the bottom. Her hair was in a braided bun, topped with a real diamond tiara. She also has a bit of makeup on, which enhances her beauty even more.

Anya's eyes glimmered, as she started to smile, widely. "I love it so much!!! I look like a real Princess!!" She jumped in happiness, feeling like a true princess.

"Of course! You look really cute!! I did a great job, if I do say so myselff." She praises herself. Then takes a step back. "What about my costume, Anya? What do you think?" Becky is wearing a witch outfit, with a big pointy hat. Her costume looks very similar to Elaina the witch (from the anime Wandering Witch), she is even carrying a broomstick.

Anya claps her hands. "Super amazing!!" She compliments her friend.

Becky blushes, feeling flattered. "Heheh, I know I look good!" She grabs her trick-or-treating bucket, which looks like a pink, glittery pumpkin. "It just turned night, so we should get going now!"